I bought NEW SOCKLIFTS (I may be changing my mind)

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Hello fellow looksmaxers. Heres a pervious thread I made about sock lifts
Truly they left a bad taste in my mouth but these new ones might change my mind

I've

came to the realization as a 5,5 man. If I got to like 5,7-5,8 that would be LIFE CHANGING especially for dating because most girls are either slightly taller than me or my height. So im going to make that happen
Bucket list : :no: = Tried :yes:= Going to try
Mk-677 stack with aromasin :no:
Sock Lifts:no:
Shoe Lifts:no:
Glucosamine and Chondroitin :no:
Tall Shoes:yes:

These are the sock lifts in question CLICK HERE FOR LINK

They are made for shoes but work with socks

Pros :
Super comfy compared to the other ones I got (I have really bad shin splits and these actually were like super compfy to wear. better than just wearing normal shoes)
Noticeable increase in height
They are made with a much harder material so they don't squish
Custom made for feet, these were not flat and are really good as just comfort insoles.

Cons :
Typical sock lift problems like sticking out of the shoe because shoes heel is too short
Hard to put on the shoe
Noticeable when lifting your sock up. Example :

IMG 3020

Move around a decent bit when moving your foot (like when I slipped them off my shoe they were hard to take off and got pushed to the front)
These were small but I have small feet so idrc.
The ends end was too small which is a shoe lift problem i havent seen fixed yet
Didn't come with an extra part to secure it on your feet.

This is a great discovery for me material wise for when I make my own custom sock lifts and custom shoes to go with the sock lifts like you guys don't understand how hopeful this has made me!

Things I did through out the day : Put shoes on, walked around, slipped shoes off with socks on, walked around just in the sock lifts
Overall they get a 6.5/10 and I would actually consider using them again on special occasions

My conclusion :
Sock lifts were a fail but much better than anything Ive seen yet!
Being a manlet can be worse than death sometimes, although I believe EVERYONE can overcome it by getting attractive enough in the face, gaining insane status, money and leveling up every single possible aspect of life, like game, fighting, iq, charastima ect.
Good luck to you all, it was a good run, and if you are a manlet who is depressed
this thread did not confirm its over for you

Dont be sad because its over
Be happy it never began

One small step for normies, one giant leap for manlet kind!

3264732 image

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Ohwell 2.0 and Deleted member 24789
Lifts are stupid just wear some boots or air max

Bro just LL. Shit like this you get caught.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Fundz
Everyone knows ur frauding
Most people wear timberland boots, air max or Jordans if you don’t you’re a nerd sorry.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Can you wear these with shoe lifts already in a shoe?

Instead of that have a pair of indoor elevator shoes or some indoor footwear with lifts stuffed in

Send link to the lifts you bought

Hello fellow looksmaxers. Heres a pervious thread I made about sock lifts
Truly they left a bad taste in my mouth but these new ones might change my mind

I've

came to the realization as a 5,5 man. If I got to like 5,7-5,8 that would be LIFE CHANGING especially for dating because most girls are either slightly taller than me or my height. So im going to make that happen
Bucket list : :no: = Tried :yes:= Going to try
Mk-677 stack with aromasin :no:
Sock Lifts:no:
Shoe Lifts:no:
Glucosamine and Chondroitin :no:
Tall Shoes:yes:

These are the sock lifts in question CLICK HERE FOR LINK
View attachment 2288104
They are made for shoes but work with socks

Pros :
Super comfy compared to the other ones I got (I have really bad shin splits and these actually were like super compfy to wear. better than just wearing normal shoes)
Noticeable increase in height
They are made with a much harder material so they don't squish
Custom made for feet, these were not flat and are really good as just comfort insoles.

Cons :
Typical sock lift problems like sticking out of the shoe because shoes heel is too short
Hard to put on the shoe
Noticeable when lifting your sock up. Example :

View attachment 2288160
Move around a decent bit when moving your foot (like when I slipped them off my shoe they were hard to take off and got pushed to the front)
These were small but I have small feet so idrc.
The ends end was too small which is a shoe lift problem i havent seen fixed yet
Didn't come with an extra part to secure it on your feet.

This is a great discovery for me material wise for when I make my own custom sock lifts and custom shoes to go with the sock lifts like you guys don't understand how hopeful this has made me!

Things I did through out the day : Put shoes on, walked around, slipped shoes off with socks on, walked around just in the sock lifts
Overall they get a 6.5/10 and I would actually consider using them again on special occasions

My conclusion :
Sock lifts were a fail but much better than anything Ive seen yet!
Being a manlet can be worse than death sometimes, although I believe EVERYONE can overcome it by getting attractive enough in the face, gaining insane status, money and leveling up every single possible aspect of life, like game, fighting, iq, charastima ect.
Good luck to you all, it was a good run, and if you are a manlet who is depressed
this thread did not confirm its over for you

Dont be sad because its over
Be happy it never began

One small step for normies, one giant leap for manlet kind!
Just grow bro...