I bought realistic green contact lenses how do they fit?

RapeAllFemales

RapeAllFemales

struggling to become human while others enjoy life
On Amnesia advice I bought asa green jus4kira lenses and i must say they are very good contact lenses they blend well with my subhuman medium brown color

Without contact lenses
IMG 20240828 145534

With contact lenses
IMG 20240828 150020

IMG 20240828 143733

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: caiolindo and NZb6Air
i like your pfp

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and RapeAllFemales
Bump for T30cels

Not enough limbal ring, they don't look good enough tbh :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales
Not enough limbal ring, they don't look good enough tbh :unsure:
Realistic tho. Any good green realistic eye colour with limbal for T50’s?

• Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air
They look good but what's the point of green lenses if the brown still shines through

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and NZb6Air
On Amnesia advice I bought asa green jus4kira lenses and i must say they are very good contact lenses they blend well with my subhuman medium brown color

Without contact lenses
View attachment 3130288

With contact lenses
View attachment 3130310

View attachment 3130291

Would u recommend them for me I have t50? I was gonna get hazels but if these r good for u irl would u recommend for me?? Are they pixelly and unrealistic irl

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales
Would u recommend them for me I have t50? I was gonna get hazels but if these r good for u irl would u recommend for me?? Are they pixelly and unrealistic irl
i want to know it too

It's good but it's not green. It's hazel green

Natural I guess can larp better
It works in this case because you got a hazel tone. The green from the lense is discret and matches your light brown natural tone.

However with brighter colors (blue/sea green/turquoise/etc.) it doesn't work ans you absolutely need a small pupil otherwise the brown won't match with the bright color

It works in this case because you got a hazel tone. The green from the lense is discret and matches your light brown natural tone.

However with brighter colors (blue/sea green/turquoise/etc.) it doesn't work ans you absolutely need a small pupil otherwise the brown won't match with the bright color
Do you think they’d suit me then ? I posted my natural eyes to u in another thread

r

r they pixelly irl
No they are natural despite the design being pixelated, but they are not as flashy as I thought they would be

Maybe I will buy the anasthesia fonesta green lenses

No they are natural despite the design being pixelated, but they are not as flashy as I thought they would be

Maybe I will buy the anasthesia fonesta green lenses
so irl theyre not pixelly