I bought the dr pen a7 what else should I get for my hair

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
I was looking at rosemary oil, peppermint oil, castor oil.

Anyone have experience with these. I don't want to mess up my collagen either.

Already have keto 1 percent.

Last edited:
onion juice rice water

rope

retin a, exfoliator, spf moisturizer. i used my exfoliator before classes and my skin looked so good

Check out @SquareChinOrDeath 's latest thread on hair loss its pretty chock full of some great information. You're on finasteride, right?

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Check out @SquareChinOrDeath 's latest thread on hair loss its pretty chock full of some great information. You're on finasteride, right?
Yeah on fin, I'm actually noticed a lot of hair regrowth tbh they're very tiny thin hairs that used to be 3mm or so but would never grow more but now all those hairs are pretty long, but still thin. I don't have miniature hairs anymore or way less it looks like.

In the front of my hairline I still have a decent amount of those hair that you can tell happened from recession, and they aren't growing. I'm hoping the pen and some sort of oil or something can help those grow.

Yeah on fin, I'm actually noticed a lot of hair regrowth tbh they're very tiny thin hairs that used to be 3mm or so but would never grow more but now all those hairs are pretty long, but still thin. I don't have miniature hairs anymore or way less it looks like.

In the front of my hairline I still have a decent amount of those hair that you can tell happened from recession, and they aren't growing. I'm hoping the pen and some sort of oil or something can help those grow.
Have you tried minox?

Nah dude but tbh I'm scared of the effects on collagen and would rather try something else before even considering it
I don't know much about it but I believe the collagen effects are more connected to the vehicle than the minox itself. Also it seems like not everyone gets them. I'm probably gonna try it and then just quickly stop if I notice bad collagen effects.

I don't know much about it but I believe the collagen effects are more connected to the vehicle than the minox itself. Also it seems like not everyone gets them. I'm probably gonna try it and then just quickly stop if I notice bad collagen effects.
Good luck bro. I'm sure it doesn't effect everyone similarly to how fin / dut doesn't effect everyone, but I just don't wanna risk losing collagen especially because I've heard the effects of minox on collagen aren't reversable.
If you derma pen with minox don't go above .25-.5mm as you don't want it to penetrate deeper and reach your bloodstream.

Good luck bro. I'm sure it doesn't effect everyone similarly to how fin / dut doesn't effect everyone, but I just don't wanna risk losing collagen especially because I've heard the effects of minox on collagen aren't reversable.
If you derma pen with minox don't go above .25-.5mm as you don't want it to penetrate deeper and reach your bloodstream.
Damn are the effects really not reversible? I gotta rethink and do more research then.

Damn are the effects really not reversible? I gotta rethink and do more research then.
From what I've heard yeah it will get better but not like before. If you could just get off and recover your lost collagen like nothing happened the first thing I would do is try minox before any alternative crap.

That's why I went on fin, because if I get ED / other sides chances are I can get off and recover anyways.

From what I've heard yeah it will get better but not like before. If you could just get off and recover your lost collagen like nothing happened the first thing I would do is try minox before any alternative crap.

That's why I went on fin, because if I get ED / other sides chances are I can get off and recover anyways.
Yeah that was my logic too, with PFS being so rare. Idk man some trials supposedly indicate peppermint oil works just as well as minox, its a really intense vasodilator tbh, but Square doesn't use it is it inhibits PGE2 IIRC, and PGE2 encourages hair growth, again IIRC this part of the research on hair loss I'm not yet hyper familiar with. Sometimes it feels like we lose no matter what we do. Another option is topical caffeine, again unsure as to the efficacy but at one point I was considering buying just pure liquid caffeine (coffee is a huge cope in comparison) and mixing it into shampoo.

Caffeine is as cope as keto.

You guys use numbing agents?

Four months off of it and my skin is still shit

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
FINASTERIDE+MINOXIDIL

I was looking at rosemary oil, peppermint oil, castor oil.

Anyone have experience with these. I don't want to mess up my collagen either.

Already have keto 1 percent.
is microneedling way better than dermaroller?

is microneedling way better than dermaroller?
I think microneedling is the term that encompasses all needling. But yeah electric needles are better cause less chance of skin tearing and less painful also you can get a ghetto dermaroller that isn't made out of needles and that shit will definitely tear your skin