I bought the VIP and got NOTHING

Rea

Rea

Unworthy
I guess @Master desperately needed $15 to pay his electricity bill since he lives in a slum so he decided to scam me

But black lives matter right ? :)

I'm not even mad if I'd known he was in need I could have contributed to his kitty if he'd opened one, it's just cringe

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: flippasav, Bars, Chadeep and 22 others
He outjewed you, lil bro. You fell for his jewish trick.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, matt142, Jova and 9 others
LOL WTF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, MA_ascender and Rea
vip wasnt worth it tbh, id buy the lifetime one if i could remove the hideous ugly fucking frame, master is fucking RETARD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Alt Number 3, DarkTriadBeliever and 5 others
vip wasnt worth it tbh, id buy the lifetime one if i could remove the hideous ugly fucking frame, master is fucking RETARD
What was the VIP section like

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Rea
Yeah I know it's not, I just wanted to try it because why not

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn, LuckyBeast and dbva
black israelite acitvities

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel
Brutal cope tard niggard

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Rea
Are there any openly Jewish users?

Never met one which I find hard to believe out of thousands of active users :feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and Rea
Whatever, funny vid
Master be like after outjewing you:
:
Jew dance

Attachments

• jew-dance.gif
    jew-dance.gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: cc_7373, PROMETHEUS and Rea
I miss having vip can someone get me vip+ I'll give em a shoutout

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Rea
happy for him
He'll spend your money on eating KFC and then take a shit on janitor's bucket in subway.

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, Ryldoo IS COPING, onskibidi and 1 other person
bro why did u stop rotting for 3 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Rea
I had things to do IRL like play games and listen to music
i thought you roped bc u were 5'5, thank god ur alive

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Rea
If it makes you feel better I was also promised a lifetime VIP status with my blue tick but never got it

@TechnoBoss I demand shiny VIP username :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., TechnoBoss and 1 other person
If it makes you feel better I was also promised a lifetime VIP status with my blue tick but never got it

@TechnoBoss I demand shiny VIP username :feelshehe:
I've already seen a lot of people complaining about not having received anything but since there have been a lot of vip users recently, I though it was safe, guess it's not

It's useless to ping mods anw, they don't handle that

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, TechnoBoss and PROMETHEUS
I've already seen a lot of people complaining about not having received anything but since there have been a lot of vip users recently, I though it was safe, guess it's not

It's useless to ping mods anw, they don't handle that
Who handles if not mods?

Tag them, and for me too

Need VIP

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Rea
@NumbThePain

@Rea & I demand VIP pls

• +1
No foids allowed in the subforum bhai

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Are there any openly Jewish users?

Never met one which I find hard to believe out of thousands of active users :feelswhat:
me but im mutted with latino

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Rea
I guess @Master desperately needed $15 to pay his electricity bill since he lives in a slum so he decided to scam me

I'm not even mad if I'd known he was in need I could have contributed to his kitty if he'd opened one, it's just cringe
Yeah this is definitely not what should have happened. Contact Master or the Admins. Moderators don't handle this stuff.

Don't worry you will get it. There was most likely an error.

• +1
Reactions: Rea and Gengar
Tales from the slums of Spain!~ You have not a single rupee in your name, how could you buy VIP?

Jokes aside, contact one of the administrators like @TechnoBoss says and show proof that you sent them money.

• +1
Reactions: Rea, Eriot Lodger and TechnoBoss
You can't just send someone money when they say they're a mod. It's the internet, some people will say anything to get what they want. Try thinking with your brain next time!

Tales from the slums of Spain!~ You have not a single rupee in your name, how could you buy VIP?

Jokes aside, contact one of the administrators like @TechnoBoss says and show proof that you sent them money.
Yeah this is definitely not what should have happened. Contact Master or the Admins. Moderators don't handle this stuff.

Don't worry you will get it. There was most likely an error.
I've already reminded him 4 times in the last few days, sending him proof that I'd paid

There must have been a problem but he's doing nothing to solve it, so it's normal for me to consider this a scam

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn and TechnoBoss
I've already reminded him 4 times in the last few days, sending him proof that I'd paid

There must have been a problem but he's doing nothing to solve it, so it's normal for me to consider this a scam
That's strange. I don't see anyone else not getting their VIP. I'll message Master and let him know.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Rea
shoutout master. legit hustler 💯💴

• JFL
  • +1
I got VIP cause me and master are black and he gave me KFC :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Rea
@TechnoBoss Did he answer you ?

• +1
@TechnoBoss Did he answer you ?
Not yet. I asked in the discord and tagged him. I'm waiting on a response don't worry I won't give up. Maybe ask the admins as well if there's a way they can relay the message in case Master doesn't see mine.

• +1

imagine calling that prick "master"

• JFL