Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Send Bday for a reading 👽
And broke my battery

Bought a new one and somehow it broke too

Over for weed cels

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and nathan
Whenever I break a cart I just make edibles with the wax inside. Gets you so fucked up. You can put it in a hot drink, on toast etc, but only use a tiny tiny amount

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Kristin
So that's what the stuff kids are huffing these days. Well, you should stay away from that plastic, synthetic stuff. It's s not good for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, slavicpsycho and Gaygymmaxx
So that's what the stuff kids are huffing these days. Well, you should stay away from that plastic, synthetic stuff. It's s not good for you
Don't patronize me old man!

But true :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I’m trying to switch to only flower

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Gaygymmaxx
Don't patronize me old man!

But true :forcedsmile:
Well, that was uncalled for. You're lucky your not within stroking distance or my cane could maybe teach you a lesson. Serves you right anyway, just to amplify the brain rot a little bit!

• JFL
Reactions: descension and Gaygymmaxx
I have a smoke shop literally 5 minutes from my residence but i cant buy shit cause im 19 and they card you :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Gaygymmaxx
I have a smoke shop literally 5 minutes from my residence but i cant buy shit cause im 19 and they card you :feelswhy:
I'm 19 and the nice old Asian lady doesn't card me :feelshah:

I'm 19 and the nice old Asian lady doesn't card me :feelshah:
Wtf is a roastie asian lady doing working in a smokeshop? she probably thinks you’re cute and doesn’t give a fuck. im gonna try today and see if theres a different cashier and pray they don’t card at the register

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I stole a nice battery last month from a small shop in my neighborhood . Its very discreet and powerful , i think the original price was $60

• JFL
Wtf is a roastie asian lady doing working in a smokeshop? she probably thinks you’re cute and doesn’t give a fuck. im gonna try today and see if theres a different cashier and pray they don’t card at the register
If u go to enough shops one of them will eventually just sell it to you. But yeah America is so fucking cucked on its drug laws

I stole a nice battery last month from a small shop in my neighborhood . Its very discreet and powerful , i think the original price was $60
Mogs my 15 dollar broke pen

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
If u go to enough shops one of them will eventually just sell it to you. But yeah America is so fucking cucked on its drug laws
Why do some shop keepers always wanna play the moral high ground, its not like theres camera that prove they sold product to underage people

• +1
Reactions: watah
Why do some shop keepers always wanna play the moral high ground, its not like theres camera that prove they sold product to underage people
Where I live the police started pay teens to attempt to buy alcohol so idk. It’s usually the Indian ones as well

Nigga sometimes they could get snitched on

Dumb kids just say they got it from the shop if they got pulled over or sum

• +1
Reactions: watah
Ima go back after work it's close asf atleast

I've gone 3 days in a row 🤣

Theyre way more addictive than actual bud

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and ChadL1te
It’s actually a problem lol it’s like a vape it’s just so easy
Ye im literally high all day cuz of the vape
Fr mane I live at home tho

Tbh I need to just have success conditions, grinded in some manner, ate well, then I can smoke innit

But yeah the cart is evil asf compared to bud :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and try2beme
Fr mane I live at home tho

Tbh I need to just have success conditions, grinded in some manner, ate well, then I can smoke innit

But yeah the cart is evil asf compared to bud :hnghn:
I legit vape every time i use the bathroom n live at home

• +1
I legit vape every time i use the bathroom n live at home
Real vape is required to extract Dookie these days

Diaretic maxxing

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
And broke my battery

Bought a new one and somehow it broke too

Over for weed cels