I broke out really bad and my face will look like shit for a week or more

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
Why the fucking fuck does this have to happen when the semester is starting and all girls are making their first and final impressions of me....

Despite looking like shit, I managed to successfully cold approach a cute autistic girl today and get her snap. Probably only because she seems autistic.

Should have mentioned that it's because I'm using adapalene to fix my acne. I'm 6 weeks in and it takes 8+ weeks to have noticeable results. Hopefully it will be worth it in the end or I'll roll into my derms office crying for accutane.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Same here man. I was clear for 2 months no pimple but when college starts I start breaking out

• So Sad
Reactions: Peachy
Fuaark jump on Retin A asap

• +1
I would still "purge" with it just like I am purging with adapalene.
I got very little results with adapelene (although tbf my diet was shit), I am on tretinoin now and it seems to be much stronger but if you don't moisturize properly you will burn and peel

feel like the results are better but it's too soon to tell 100%

I got very little results with adapelene (although tbf my diet was shit), I am on tretinoin now and it seems to be much stronger but if you don't moisturize properly you will burn and peel

feel like the results are better but it's too soon to tell 100%
I'm using .3 adapalene which is prescription only and is stronger. It's fading my already existing red marks and the ones that appeared with the purge are also appearing to fade. The issue is that I have hundreds of closed comedones that are invisible unless I stretch the skin hard, and all of that is coming out.

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back