Deleted member 6492

Silver

@Jimsonbobson505

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Screenshot 20200719 155406 comsnapchatandroid

• JFL
Reactions: DaGullas, Spierdolony, wasted and 5 others
You didn't break shit, you subhuman dog. Jamison Robertson IV is a separate person from Jimsonbobson505 and therefore nothing was broken. On top of that, even if they were the same person, it still wouldn't have broken anything because all it would mean is that Jimsonbobson rates HIMSELF 1 PSL which is entirely possible.

On the other hand, I showed that Jimsonbobson MOGS himself, which is indeed impossible - therefore, I broke the matrix and you didn't.
View attachment 551460

I won't write a fucking essay to answer your shit monologue.
Because it is just the digital reincarnation of a dog shit.

I broke the matrix because I was the first to counterattack Jimson (specifically at his first thread on this forum) with his own, presumed by me and others, weapon. I broke the matrix because doing so causes a nonsense. The image itself origins after he made it to force "others" reposting him rating "other people". Once it goes back to him, it's purpose is semantically erased. If he doesn't repost, he becomes "other people". If he reposts, he becomes "others". So, who is rating who? The meme's aim is dismantled.

Anything you did after is just a collateral effect. Neither the begin, nor the end. Just a useless, meaningless, cocksucker-originating action.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Pussyslayer, Nisse and 1 other person