I broke up with my girlfriend

subhumanTK

subhumanTK

Iron
Got in a relationship about 2 months ago and it went really well the first month, second month she was a totally different person. Maybe she wasn’t a totally different person but I was just blinded by how much I thought I liked her. But basically she never really put effort and had a very shallow personality but she was stacylite so I had to thug it out….anyways. She had been struggling with really bad mental health issues and asked me for a break until she goes to therapy and get help. I told her I don’t do that and I deserve better than to have to wait for someone to love themself enough to love somebody else. I also made sure to tell her how well I treated her and that I deserved more. To conclude it I wished her the best and said I had to let her go.

Did I do the right thing?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ryanlovestolooksmax, ShowerMaxxing and StarvedEpi

Nah dont let me see this gay shit again

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, Coeus, truthhurts and 7 others
Also youre dumb asf lol acting like u in an inspirational movie or some shit lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iluvmilk and StarvedEpi
Dnr but good u broke up

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, subhumanTK and StarvedEpi
Also youre dumb asf lol acting like u in an inspirational movie or some shit lol
Hahaha your so fucking mad I asked if I did the right thing and u hating for what. Your miserable

I diddy'nt read

IMG 4605

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and truthhurts

• +1
Reactions: watah and anthony111553
not really enough information

so basically you just not rockin with therapy and the recovery process and would rather move on other ventures than to wait on someone else to be ready to be receptive to your love again?

not really enough information
like what kind of mental health issues. more like depression since she was low effort / boring / apathetic or more psycho or what

Of course he was dating a stacylite like every org user
I genuinely was tho like Im not bouta show pictures of her on this website but I can show u what I look like to prove it lmao

Ofc u did the right thing, the “break” idea is code for I want to fuck other dudes then come back to you when I’m done

so basically you just not rockin with therapy and the recovery process and would rather move on other ventures than to wait on someone else to be ready to be receptive to your love again?
Honestly yes. I’m in therapy right now I have many problems of my own and I stayed with her because I was willing to like grow with her. And therapy has taught me how to love myself but it took a while. And I guess it kinda offended me or hurt me when she felt like she couldn’t be with me while she got better. Also she lied to me for the past 2 weeks and kept telling me nothing was wrong. I knew tho my intuition is goated

• JFL
Reactions: watah
like what kind of mental health issues. more like depression since she was low effort / boring / apathetic or more psycho or what
Depression and anxiety, also just not experienced with commited relationships at all

Ofc u did the right thing, the “break” idea is code for I want to fuck other dudes then come back to you when I’m done
Yeah exactly. And even if she’s not fucking other dudes I still am not just gonna wait for her.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yeah exactly. And even if she’s not fucking other dudes I still am not just gonna wait for her.
Good man, she’ll lose respect for you if you obey like a dog. She’s not your wife yet, so she has 0 control

Attachments

• IMG_3150.jpeg
    IMG_3150.jpeg
    307.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3232.jpeg
    IMG_3232.jpeg
    974.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3454.jpeg
    IMG_3454.jpeg
    410.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3522.jpeg
    IMG_3522.jpeg