I brutally mogged my friend

Z

zulca

Iron
during the last few months of school my friend kept hating on me for not pulling any bitches because this one LTB fucking muslim hijabi liked him but his high inhib ass was too scared to talk to her jfl so nothing ever happened. but thats all he would fucking talk about "hahahahah i can pull and you cant just turn gay nigga" well summer came and me and my friends were chilling in a call (the hater friend was in it) and he came with an idea to do a snapchat test on who would pull the most bitches and since he pulled that one LTB bitch he was sooooo confident he was going to beat me by alot. this is where karma comes back to bite this nigga, he quick added 20 girls and sent pictures of me and him to them saying to rate us. this is where it gets brutal. after an hour of waiting for replies he opened snapchat while screensharing and i wish i couldve seen the look on this niggas face. 18 TO FUCKING 2 NIGGA THATS HOW MUCH I BEAT HIM BY JFL. all the foids were calling me gl,handsome and some asked my friends for my socials while they ignored his ass except for 2 LTB subhumans who were landwhales who called him "cute" jfl at this cutecel nigga:lul:. This nigga REFUSED to give them my socials so i took matters into my own hands and searched all the MTB-HTBS names who liked me more and added their snap and from there i got their instagrams. Now I am talking to a few MTBS and a HTB who want me and constantly flood my dms :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. My friend stopped talking in the group for a while after this and he FUCKING BLOCKED ME LMAOOO. One of my friends called him to ask whats wrong and he said the snapchat challenge made him mad and he didnt want to talk to me anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, EvCu65, BlackpillRemedy and 2 others
tell it briefly

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
dnr + tales

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism, Joshrc, cannotbeasked and 4 others
looked like a promising thread but i aint reading all this shit

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc, piec and 2chevskuy

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc and goo25
He got what he deserved. Nice post! Over for the attention fucked people here..

• +1
Reactions: zulca
I read this to 6 people on my twitch stream

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and zulca
I aint reading shit tales

Attachments

• 4147695_677ae170f91a47cf811322e9130f2e79.mp4
    2.3 MB