I busted 5 nuts within the span of 16 hours

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
I jerked off and busted all over the bathroom floor at work twice

Then I came home and my girl sucked me off and I busted in her mouth. I thought that was the end of it but she said she was horny after that so I fucked her raw 5 minutes later. I didn’t cum at first so I laid back down after she came. Then she sucked me off again and I came again.
Then I woke up the next morning and stroked my cock again!

haha it’s like my balls have never ending cum Willy wonka type shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PsychoH, truthhurts and 1 other person
I busted 3 times in 1 hour boyo

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and Vermilioncore
off topic but i remember these boys kept spying on me (i was wearing a tight maxi dress) and when i started talking (i have a mommy voice lol) their noses started bleeding and they called me mommy </3
Ok faggot

@Gengar ban him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, The Grinch, illusivespirits and 3 others
off topic but i remember these boys kept spying on me (i was wearing a tight maxi dress) and when i started talking (i have a mommy voice lol) their noses started bleeding and they called me mommy </3
nah you better bend over and take this dick before I kill your family slut how bou dahh

I am cumming all over my dorm.room and the dorm bathroom, then the cleaniny lady has to clean it

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Rubbing Hands Disagree GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and truthhurts

Then I came home and my girl sucked me off and I busted in her mouth. I thought that was the end of it but she said she was horny after that so I fucked her raw 5 minutes later. I didn’t cum at first so I laid back down after she came. Then she sucked me off again and I came again.

Just shut up dude

I am cumming all over my dorm.room and the dorm bathroom, then the cleaniny lady has to clean it
she better clean that goop up with her mouth like that faggot robot from teletubbies innit

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
she better clean that goop up with her mouth like that faggot robot from teletubbies innit
She better, I do not pay this expensive fucking dorm thousands of dollars for no reason

with my money she get her salary after all and live her slut life, I should get them.priviliges innit

Mirin if it isnt reddit story ctr c ctr v.