I cage when Indians compare themselves to us

SheFromItalia23

SheFromItalia23

Banned
Lmao paki has actual gods like imran kahn and we have blonde eyes. Indians are dark skinned short and ugly who will talk about muh vision 2020 saar while selling cow shit in street

except the bull and lynxress. theyre both fine

shitskins don’t count as human beings.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and SheFromItalia23
we have people who mog them in some fucking shithole beach while even their top models are ugly

ghost in the shell type shit
When I see a shitskin I just see a dark shadow instead of a human being like they haven’t been unlocked yet call that shit mortal kombat faggot

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, slavicpsycho, mog_or_be_mogged and 3 others
When I see a shitskin I just see a dark shadow instead of a human being like they haven’t been unlocked yet call that shit mortal kombat faggot
Theyre shadow people who feed off the white mans soul blood sweat and tears

• JFL
Reactions: SheFromItalia23
Yea Pakistan is the furthest away curry country from the Dravidian plague

Makes sense tbh :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: SheFromItalia23
who gives a shit

youre all brown stop trying to one up each other

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, noobs and xySav
a screenshot of a young thug tweet

Lmao paki has actual gods like imran kahn and we have blonde eyes. Indians are dark skinned short and ugly who will talk about muh vision 2020 saar while selling cow shit in street
What about genetic anomalies like Hitrikh and Aishwarya Rai? Granted they are like 1 in 10 million.

What about genetic anomalies like Hitrikh and Aishwarya Rai? Granted they are like 1 in 10 million.
genetic anomalies
Exactly lol. Genetic anomalies, like you said. Its random asf. Im brown and have coarse curly hair, my sister is pale lightskin and has straight hair.

Aishwariya Rai belongs to same caste community as Suneil Shetty, but looks completely different.

Close up of sunil shetty india asia RBMG1D
8019cb5aad0804eeaae21f193ab2ebc6

But all that matters is averages. What does the AVERAGE indian look like, compared to the AVERAGE pakistani. And that is, uglier lol.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Ermmm. How old is your sister and is she unmarried, saaar? :forcedsmile:
lmao literally 31, and no shes post wall. Its over for her in terms of desirability, but she deserves it cause she was a gassed up bish her entire life and thought she was too good for everyone (which tbh she was cuz shes a lightskin stacypreet, but still karma bit her in the ass at the end:forcedsmile:)

Last edited:
  • Woah
Typical curry vs curry

• +1
Reactions: noobs
lmao literally 31, and no shes post wall. Its over for her in terms of desirability, but she deserves it cause she was a gassed up bish her entire life and thought she was too good for everyone (which tbh she was cuz shes a lightskin stacypreet, but still karma bit her in the ass at the end:forcedsmile:)
Fr that sounds EXACTLY like my sister. Same age as well. Also my sister is rich AF. Top 0.5% wealthy probably.

She is unmarried. She may settle for an oofey doofy 5'7 who is also rich (not as much as her still).

Fr that sounds EXACTLY like my sister. Same age as well. Also my sister is rich AF. Top 0.5% wealthy probably.

She is unmarried. She may settle for an oofey doofy 5'7 who is also rich (not as much as her still).
My sister is a RN nurse so shes now making good money, but she literally just became one maybe like almost 2 years ago and she wanted a basically a rich doctor lightskin chadpreet that was already settled. And it was like, bruh you are literally already in your late 20s, the type of man you want isnt going for girls past 26 MAX lol, like be realistic please :rolleyes:.

• +1

she could've easily gotten with a lightskin chadpreet that was above average middle income, and they could've financially grown together and become well off, but you know the saying, girls just wait at the finish line for the winners, they arent in it for the long haul.

• +1
My sister is a RN nurse so shes now making good money, but she literally just became one maybe like almost 2 years ago and she wanted a basically a rich doctor lightskin chadpreet that was already settled. And it was like, bruh you are literally already in your late 20s, the type of man you want isnt going for girls past 26 MAX lol, like be realistic please :rolleyes:.
Idk if you saw my sister I posted on the benchod chat. But she's literally lightest 0.1% Bengali. Her skin colour is a genetic anomaly just like above. I guarantee you if she was as dark as my sister she would or darker, she wouldnt have such standards. I can remember she would come home from work and be like - 'today I got mistaken as Algerian, Syrian, Afghan, Turkish' lmao'. It's not only her feeding her own ego.

My parents also fed her ego. But after she hit 25+ they've been brutal to her. My mom just straight up calls her expired and says things worse than I could ever think of :lul:

Idk if you saw my sister I posted on the benchod chat. But she's literally lightest 0.1% Bengali. Her skin colour is a genetic anomaly just like above. I guarantee you if she was as dark as my sister she would or darker, she wouldnt have such standards. I can remember she would come home from work and be like - 'today I got mistaken as Algerian, Syrian, Afghan, Turkish' lmao'. It's not only her feeding her own ego.

My parents also fed her ego. But after she hit 25+ they've been brutal to her. My mom just straight up calls her expired and says things worse than I could ever think of :lul:
its actually so insane, my life could've been legit so different if i was given the same advantages my sister was given at birth lol. Literally what a waste of genes. The only actual lightskin good looking person in this family, might end up not having children :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
its actually so insane, my life could've been legit so different if i was given the same advantages my sister was given at birth lol. Literally what a waste of genes. The only actual lightskin good looking person in this family, might end up not having children :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I know you blame your skin colour a lot. I'll admit amongst curries it definitely is a failo. But I don't think it's that much of a failo with other races. Yes it negatively impacts your SMV but not as drastically as you think.

In fact as long as you're not a complete darkskin Dravidian, I don't think there is much difference.

I know you blame your skin colour a lot. I'll admit amongst curries it definitely is a failo. But I don't think it's that much of a failo with other races. Yes it negatively impacts your SMV but not as drastically as you think.

In fact as long as you're not a complete darkskin Dravidian, I don't think there is much difference.
its not just skin color tbh, hair type as well, also my sister actually has a developed face too lmao, she wasnt a mouthbreather like me:lul:

• Woah
its not just skin color tbh, hair type as well, also my sister actually has a developed face too lmao, she wasnt a mouthbreather like me:lul:
Fuck what a waste. If she was 5 years younger I'd be on my knees begging you for her number :feelshah: