I came back from my deployment only to find my wife with another man on my bed

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
You know, being in love is probably one of the most beautiful things in life, but it's also one of the most dangerous things. Life is all about risk, I know that. I joined the marines as a private. Now I'm a corporal. Busted my ass, but I'm here. I want to stay a Marine for the rest of my life.. or at least I wanted to. I'm in a tough spot. I married my wife 3 years ago. When I married her i was so in love. Everything she did made me smile. How she looked at me, how she smiles, laugh, plays with her hair I loved it all. Now I don't know if I love this woman at all. I was deployed for 8 months. Now while I was at base, my brothers at base would always tell me woman only marry soldier for benefits. You know benefit pays, healthcare, education, vacations..all that. They say wives gets lonely when we get deployed and bring home a friend while I'm here. I didnt listen to any of this right? Not all women are like that right? Well I don't know anymore. It's not my place to say every woman is like this now.

When I flew home, I had to take a 12 hour flight. I wanted to see my family so bad. A wife and a beautiful princess. Being away from my baby is like getting punched in the stomach a billion times until I see her again. Although, I chatted with her all the time.

I go inside thinking they were there. I saw no one home. I sat down waiting for them. Called wife and she didn't pick up. No text, nothing. I went to the kitchen n I started hearing some thumps. Its coming from the basement. When I opened the door, I heard a guy moaning. I head down quietly. It benefited me that we have very soft furry like carpet. And wow. I caught my wife blowing my someone I graduated high school with. We weren't best friends or anything, but we did know each other. I couldn't believe this. Now I don't play this crap, I jumped on the bed and beat this man. Not brutally like other guys do. But enough to give him a black eye and a busted lip. He knew shes my wife. He knew I was away. Wife was screaming not to hit him. That shes sorry. Since that moment, my home was being at base. This home is nothing but ruined memories. My brothers were right about marriage, about my wife. Never again will I trust my wife or if I divorce, I want to stay a Marine which means it'll be a waste of time to marry again.

yes we are still married. This was not too long ago. I regret staying with her everyday. I look at her now, when she smiles at me I just look away, when she hugs me I just look at something else, putting 1 arm around her. When she tries to kiss me, I turn my head. Our favorite thing was to try out something we've never ate before. We would go to other states just to eat at the highest rated restaurants. We haven't done that since before the day I left to asia. I'm just not in love anymore. When I talk about divorce she jumps on me saying shes so sorry, showing fake tears. That she will never do that again. That she loves me. She confessed to sleeping with him 3 times. (I'm all over the place I know) so while I was away, the entire time, she only slept with him 3 times? Yeah ok. I'll be honest, I probably should be nominated for being the most distancing husband. She cries to me saying she misses me, that what she did was a mistake. That she'll do anything for us to be the same as before. We dont argue, but we are more than distant than enemies. She constantly suggests for us to go see a counselor. All they're going to do is tell us to make up. Anything that involves touching her, or making eye contact more than 1 second, I'm not doing it. That's why I'm not going.

I wasnt worried about my daughter. She looks so much like me. She has my ears, eye color, and my blonde hair. I dont need no dna test. And even if she wasnt mine, she my life. I would never leave her. Shes the reason I dont divorce and finish off my marriage. One of my brothers at base didnt rub it in my face. I remember they saying, when you go home and find your wife on your bed with someone else, we going to say we told you so. But he didnt say that, he said I'm ruining my life with the right person. He said if I dont divorce, I will be miserable when I could find someone great. Yea sure.

I just want to go back home. But due to this pandemic, it wont happen. I wish everyone a blessing and stay inside safely

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
IMG 3821

You know, being in love is probably one of the most beautiful things in life, but it's also one of the most dangerous things. Life is all about risk, I know that. I joined the marines as a private. Now I'm a corporal. Busted my ass, but I'm here. I want to stay a Marine for the rest of my life.. or at least I wanted to. I'm in a tough spot. I married my wife 3 years ago. When I married her i was so in love. Everything she did made me smile. How she looked at me, how she smiles, laugh, plays with her hair I loved it all. Now I don't know if I love this woman at all. I was deployed for 8 months. Now while I was at base, my brothers at base would always tell me woman only marry soldier for benefits. You know benefit pays, healthcare, education, vacations..all that. They say wives gets lonely when we get deployed and bring home a friend while I'm here. I didnt listen to any of this right? Not all women are like that right? Well I don't know anymore. It's not my place to say every woman is like this now.

When I flew home, I had to take a 12 hour flight. I wanted to see my family so bad. A wife and a beautiful princess. Being away from my baby is like getting punched in the stomach a billion times until I see her again. Although, I chatted with her all the time.

I go inside thinking they were there. I saw no one home. I sat down waiting for them. Called wife and she didn't pick up. No text, nothing. I went to the kitchen n I started hearing some thumps. Its coming from the basement. When I opened the door, I heard a guy moaning. I head down quietly. It benefited me that we have very soft furry like carpet. And wow. I caught my wife blowing my someone I graduated high school with. We weren't best friends or anything, but we did know each other. I couldn't believe this. Now I don't play this crap, I jumped on the bed and beat this man. Not brutally like other guys do. But enough to give him a black eye and a busted lip. He knew shes my wife. He knew I was away. Wife was screaming not to hit him. That shes sorry. Since that moment, my home was being at base. This home is nothing but ruined memories. My brothers were right about marriage, about my wife. Never again will I trust my wife or if I divorce, I want to stay a Marine which means it'll be a waste of time to marry again.

yes we are still married. This was not too long ago. I regret staying with her everyday. I look at her now, when she smiles at me I just look away, when she hugs me I just look at something else, putting 1 arm around her. When she tries to kiss me, I turn my head. Our favorite thing was to try out something we've never ate before. We would go to other states just to eat at the highest rated restaurants. We haven't done that since before the day I left to asia. I'm just not in love anymore. When I talk about divorce she jumps on me saying shes so sorry, showing fake tears. That she will never do that again. That she loves me. She confessed to sleeping with him 3 times. (I'm all over the place I know) so while I was away, the entire time, she only slept with him 3 times? Yeah ok. I'll be honest, I probably should be nominated for being the most distancing husband. She cries to me saying she misses me, that what she did was a mistake. That she'll do anything for us to be the same as before. We dont argue, but we are more than distant than enemies. She constantly suggests for us to go see a counselor. All they're going to do is tell us to make up. Anything that involves touching her, or making eye contact more than 1 second, I'm not doing it. That's why I'm not going.

I wasnt worried about my daughter. She looks so much like me. She has my ears, eye color, and my blonde hair. I dont need no dna test. And even if she wasnt mine, she my life. I would never leave her. Shes the reason I dont divorce and finish off my marriage. One of my brothers at base didnt rub it in my face. I remember they saying, when you go home and find your wife on your bed with someone else, we going to say we told you so. But he didnt say that, he said I'm ruining my life with the right person. He said if I dont divorce, I will be miserable when I could find someone great. Yea sure.

I just want to go back home. But due to this pandemic, it wont happen. I wish everyone a blessing and stay inside safely
Why does this guy only post cuck stories??

Sorry that happened to you man, seriously. This really earns my respect though. All children deserve a two parent household. Your an impressive man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and optimisticzoomer