I came in my pants and she giggled.

D

deepfuckingvalue

Bronze

It's my (25M) first relationship, we've been going out for like 2 months. I was at her place yesterday, we started making out on her couch, she was on my lap and.. I came in my pants. When she noticed she just giggled and said "Really? From some kisses?"

I got so embarrassed that I just apologized and left. We weren't even planning to go further than kisses and cuddles and I came in my pants from just that. I feel really pathetic right now. This is something I've always been anxious about happening. She keeps texting me, but I'm too embarrassed/ashamed to look at them.

EDIT: Thanks for all the reassurance and advice! I texted her back! Her texts were a mix of apologies, how hot she found it, and asking if I was okay, which made me feel kinda worse... I told her I was really into her and that's why it happened and invited her to a festival in my city on Sunday. She hasn't responded yet, but fingers crossed!!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Recessed Life, Xangsane, bloomercel and 5 others
PIED and it’s consequences

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
Does excessive fapping cause premature ejaculation?

Imagine being a fucking redditor typing this shit out. Meanwhile, as she was leaving this losers apartment, she she was simultaneously texting her female friends and Chad, saying " LOL I was just with this guy kissing and he fucking came in his pants! I didn't even touch his dick or anything. Anyway, I'm going to Chads house right now to get fucked. "

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, mrriceguyreturn, looksmaxxed and 3 others

It's my (25M) first relationship, we've been going out for like 2 months. I was at her place yesterday, we started making out on her couch, she was on my lap and.. I came in my pants. When she noticed she just giggled and said "Really? From some kisses?"

I got so embarrassed that I just apologized and left. We weren't even planning to go further than kisses and cuddles and I came in my pants from just that. I feel really pathetic right now. This is something I've always been anxious about happening. She keeps texting me, but I'm too embarrassed/ashamed to look at them.

EDIT: Thanks for all the reassurance and advice! I texted her back! Her texts were a mix of apologies, how hot she found it, and asking if I was okay, which made me feel kinda worse... I told her I was really into her and that's why it happened and invited her to a festival in my city on Sunday. She hasn't responded yet, but fingers crossed!!
That’s brutal. Stop jerking off maybe it will help

Does excessive fapping cause premature ejaculation?
If you jack off very quick in like 2 mins with no breaks then yes
If you do it in long sessions then it's ok
If you come a little too quickly you can improve it by making your sessions 2-3 hours minimum

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer

Dnr nigger

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
Winnie The Pooh Happy Dance GIF by Leon Denise

embarrassing, and here i am fucking raw for hours:feelskek:

why would u run away, she'd take it as a compliment, just say u were on no fap if u must, fucking autists

PIED and it’s consequences
PIED is the opposite, no?
if you talking about regaining sensitivity, thats good.
Just fuck more to regain ejaculation control.

being nofap for 10 years be like

This sounds more like a scene from American Pie...

Imagine being a fucking redditor typing this shit out. Meanwhile, as she was leaving this losers apartment, she she was simultaneously texting her female friends and Chad, saying " LOL I was just with this guy kissing and he fucking came in his pants! I didn't even touch his dick or anything. Anyway, I'm going to Chads house right now to get fucked. "
This post was funny but not for the reason you think it is
0 self awareness

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and TechnoBoss
What is it with incels and posting imaginary cuckold stories