I Came to a Brutal Realization that I'm Ugly

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

0DDFCAE7 7E0A 46EC 855D E945B1951382

I am boneless, have no good features, stemcel cuck pheno, there is no reason why I should be alive, I will never get laid, I will just bloatmaxx and take the easy way out, every day is the same, I get ignored, people play tricks with me thinking I will let things slide, manipulating me for their personal enjoyment, I will never get to experience love, getting reps on an incel forum will never fill that void, I am an abused dog desperate for attention, that enjoyment I get by getting bullied is fleeting, I really just want to die, last night I dreamt I got shot in the side of my head 10x and that was the most calm I ever felt, I felt I really died and my conciousness ended, I wish I could repeat that dream.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 23558 and 11 others
Eat yummy food everyday

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Sexually Disabled, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
You didn't have to let me know you're a curry, now I've lost whatever respect I had for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 21661
It's a wrap

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31604, Oueyy, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
Ngl I laughed out loud irl when I saw your pictures

My condolences your a short curry

May you be born a Chad in your next life

View attachment 2305627
I am boneless, have no good features, stemcel cuck pheno, there is no reason why I should be alive, I will never get laid, I will just bloatmaxx and take the easy way out.

Instead of racially abusing East Asians on here, you could travel to Canada and pretend to support the current Sikh cause.

If they don't waste your fat manlet ass on sight, you might actually land a light skin Punjabi stacylite if you're nice.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, rand anon and NotAMogger
What the fuck I'm disgusted by this subhuman.

Does that girl have a subhuman fetish?
No she just want to make money. He paid 2x. There was even a video on Twitter where he was getting his dick sucked. There are many girls like this in Brazil.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
View attachment 2305627

View attachment 2305637
I am boneless, have no good features, stemcel cuck pheno, there is no reason why I should be alive, I will never get laid, I will just bloatmaxx and take the easy way out, every day is the same, I get ignored, people play tricks with me thinking I will let thinks slide, manipulating me for their personal enjoyment, I will never get to experience love, getting reps on an incel forum will never fill that void, I am an abused dog desperate for attention, that enjoyment I get by getting bullied is fleeting, I really just want to die, last night I dreamt I got shot in the side of my head 10x and that was the most calm I ever felt, I felt I really died and my conciousness ended, I wish I could repeat that dream.

I think my thread was the last straw @defezman

View attachment 2305627

View attachment 2305637
I am boneless, have no good features, stemcel cuck pheno, there is no reason why I should be alive, I will never get laid, I will just bloatmaxx and take the easy way out, every day is the same, I get ignored, people play tricks with me thinking I will let things slide, manipulating me for their personal enjoyment, I will never get to experience love, getting reps on an incel forum will never fill that void, I am an abused dog desperate for attention, that enjoyment I get by getting bullied is fleeting, I really just want to die, last night I dreamt I got shot in the side of my head 10x and that was the most calm I ever felt, I felt I really died and my conciousness ended, I wish I could repeat that dream.

Can't believe you haven't realized it yet. It's been evident for so long

Why don't you do anything about it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@TRUE_CEL @tents @Matthias8272

Studymaxx hard, get good job with good salary, and arrange marriage-maxx

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
u got nice hair tho lol, if i was lightskin and had your hair id ascend hard tbh. That being said its your own fault for being subhuman, if you would just lose the weight and bleach yourself lightskin, you could def get arranged married to some cute lightskin bengali foid, even though youre a manlet, you'd have to move back to Bangladesh tho lmao, if you brought her here shed just cheat on you with some tall white chad. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and the BULL
u got nice hair tho lol, if i was lightskin and had your hair id ascend hard tbh. That being said its your own fault for being subhuman, if you would just lose the weight and bleach yourself lightskin, you could def get arranged married to some cute lightskin bengali foid, even though youre a manlet, you'd have to move back to Bangladesh tho lmao, if you brought her here shed just cheat on you with some white chad. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
I am not going back to Bangladesh, I almost died from diarrhea and food poisoning there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
I am not going back to Bangladesh, I almost died from diarrhea and food poisoning there
you can move to india then i give u my permission :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: just lose the weight first and bleach yourself tho, otherwise its over for u.

• JFL
You mog me at least. You look far more normal whereas I just look out of place wherever I go

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
You mog me at least. You look far more normal whereas I just look out of place wherever I go
That's not much of an accomplishment tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Come fucking on man. :lul: :lul:

• JFL
View attachment 2305627

View attachment 2305637
View attachment 2305639

Dn rd. Ur a serial gook hater. U deserve everything that has happened to u

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Zer0/∞
Sure took you long enough

• JFL
Come fucking on man. :lul: :lul:
If he lost weight and fixed his teeth and stylemaxxed he would unironically mog me even at his height

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
If he lost weight and fixed his teeth and stylemaxxed he would unironically mog me even at his height
Ur delusional lmfao. Hes indian darkskin. He cant mog u cuz ur white u baboon

• JFL
a big part of your subhumanity comes from your obesity. you could very well betabux a MTB pajeeta if you were actually normal. even this guy did it.
Geekclimber

a big part of your subhumanity comes from your obesity. you could very well betabux a MTB pajeeta if you were actually normal. even this guy did it.
View attachment 2306097
“Wife” probably a betacuck that enjoys her getting fucked by White Chad BWC

you just need to leanmaxx dawg and get LL why u pussying out

“Wife” probably a betacuck that enjoys her getting fucked by White Chad BWC
they're chinese immigrant software engineers in silicon valley. they hang out exclusively with other chinese people and since their social circle are other subhuman software devs getting cucked is impossible. just find your fobby pajeeta equivalent.

• +1
they're chinese immigrant software engineers in silicon valley. they hang out exclusively with other chinese people and since their social circle are other subhuman software devs getting cucked is impossible. just find your pajeeta equivalent.
Bluepilled AF, why are you even on a Blackpilled forum anyways soycuck?

Looksmax and moneymaxxing hard and you can get HTB pajeeta wife in curryland. You can also live like a king there with U.S Dollars

You're only 18 you can still become an oofie doofie if you forget about playing the subhuman card in college and act normal

Bluepilled AF, why are you even on a Blackpilled forum anyways soycuck?
jfl theres a difference between blackpilled and overdosing on .is tier incel ideology

Looksmax and moneymaxxing hard and you can get HTB pajeeta wife in curryland. You can also live like a king there with U.S Dollars
I don’t speak fucking curry, you guys think a basement dweller like me can fit in curry culture just because I look like a shitskin, I went to a curry 4th of July Barbecue for the first time in 4 years, I couldn’t even speak more than two words and they couldn’t believe I had grown up already and they all live two blocks from my home

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel

BREAKING NEWS:
Curry realizes he's doomed to forever be in the shadow of Chad.
More at 11.

I don’t speak fucking curry, you guys think a basement dweller like me can fit in curry culture just because I look like a shitskin, I went to a curry 4th of July Barbecue for the first time in 4 years, I couldn’t even speak more than two words and they couldn’t believe I had grown up already and they all live two blocks from my home
Dumb nigger you think you are gonna fit in better with white normies in the west? Better start learning Curry. You will have an infinitely better quality of life in curryland yes just because you are shitskin. You will go from broke subhuman in the west to wealthy normie in curryland.

Dumb nigger you think you are gonna fit in better with white normies in the west? Better start learning Curry. You will have an infinitely better quality of life in curryland yes just because you are shitskin. You will go from broke subhuman in the west to wealthy normie in curryland.
Just live in a third world country with violent muzzies that will force you to pray 5x a day to their moon god with a machete, in the most polluted, overpopulated, sinking shitholes on Earth theory.

Did you know they shut off all electricity in the middle of the day for a couple hours at a time to do load shedding because too many pajeets are overloading the electrical grid?

I dare you to live without electricity every other day, just lol.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16275 and Chadelite
View attachment 2305627

View attachment 2305637
View attachment 2305639

LARP as a black man to ascend

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
looksmax and ascend brocel

B317E837 ABB7 4524 9E52 B7ECCFED254C
BB1DB48A FEF5 4D82 91DF 7A3C6B1B70E5

you are as ugly as my dick is dead

its fucking over

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Just live in a third world country with violent muzzies that will force you to pray 5x a day to their moon god with a machete, in the most polluted, overpopulated, sinking shitholes on Earth theory.

Did you know they shut off all electricity in the middle of the day for a couple hours at a time to do load shedding because too many pajeets are overloading the electrical grid?

I dare you to live without electricity every other day, just lol.
Live in the rich areas there