I came to believe that ppl who do sports are low iq

_MVP_

_MVP_

c omniscience is enough to take over the universe
Watching sports is ok, its Entertainment, but only low iq ppl actually do sports. Messi, c ronaldo, lebron james, are retards

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
watching sports is even lower iq than doing sports tbh.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and Pikabro
It's injury central

Incel sour grapes. Playing sports mogs and I say this as someone who ldared and never played sports except during sports class in school

• +1
Reactions: cabbage and MakinMogReturns
You named multi millionaires who will be billionares before the age of 50 yet low iq? I mean wdym by low iq messi and ronaldo are bilingual a actual low iq person couldn’t learn another language.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and cabbage
You named multi millionaires who will be billion ares before the age of 50 yet low iq? I mean wdym by low iq messi and ronaldo are bilingual a actual low iq person couldn’t learn another language.
They are dumb as shit, have you seen a c.ronaldo or messi interview? C. Ronaldo said south africa instead of saudi arabia, which he meant..

They are dumb as shit, have you seen a c.ronaldo or messi interview? C. Ronaldo said south africa instead of saudi arabia, which he meant..
He mixed up his words therefore he is lower intelligence than the average person is what you are trying to say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back