I can 100% relate to Frankenstein's monster, it's like the book was written for truecels

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I'm tall, fat, severe acne and just generally ugly.

The treatment the monster receives is not much different from how women treat me. The book is blackpilled throughout the whole plot and never regressed to any bluepilled fantasies. It's a must read for truecels.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 209
Jfl at comparing yourself with a nonexistent creature. Truly concerning

• Woah
Reactions: Ethnicope
Jfl at comparing yourself with a nonexistent creature. Truly concerning
So fiction books have no roots in reality at all? Jfl

It's another thing to like compare yourself to a dragon or unicorn

u will lov hunchback then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I'm tall, fat, severe acne and just generally ugly.

The treatment the monster receives is not much different from how women treat me. The book is blackpilled throughout the whole plot and never regressed to any bluepilled fantasies. It's a must read for truecels.
Accutane yourself

Accutane yourself
It's the scars rather than acne itself, have had severe acne for a decade so the scars are almost the same.

Getting trearment for the scars but they're expensive but i'll manage it

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
uhh

you know frankenstein's monster was a giant gigachad with glowing eyes, right?

• +1
i'm so glad despite my severe acne that i've never had more than a tiny bit of scarring. i don't know why. i think people with lots of scarring had so much acne that they just let it fester on their face for long periods of their life hence the scarring.

• +1
uhh

you know frankenstein's monster was a giant gigachad with glowing eyes, right?
Damn that negative canthal tilt and philtrum
i'm so glad despite my severe acne that i've never had more than a tiny bit of scarring. i don't know why. i think people with lots of scarring had so much acne that they just let it fester on their face for long periods of their life hence the scarring.
I recommend microneedling if you want to get rid of the little scarring you have, you'll only need like 1-2 sessions as oppose to me who needs like 7

Attachments

• 20200105_220607.jpg
    20200105_220607.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 3
It's a dark book. Frankestein never found love, only when he was in the company of the blind man, and even then his insanity pushed him to kill and commit violent acts to lash out against society. They didn't even build his girlfriend. The comedic adaptations ruin everyone's perception of the monster, and so he's comedy fodder in cartoons and movies, just like Dracula, another symbol of mental illness. Wonder who did that

Last edited:
  • +1
It's a dark book. Frankestein never found love, only when he was in the company of the blind man, and even then his insanity pushed him to kill commit violent acts to lash out against society. They didn't even build his girlfriend. The comedic adaptations ruin everyone's perception of the monster, and so he's comedy fodder in cartoons and movies, just like Dracula, another symbol of mental illness. Wonder who did that
High IQ