Even if its niche bs like tweecore or whatever the fuck that's called

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and Klasik616
IMG 4032
IMG 5391

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme and Charisma
What do u think of someone who wears a white t everyday with unbranded black shorts

What do u think of someone who wears a white t everyday with unbranded black shorts
More personality than people who flaunt their niche bs when in reality they are superficial shallow cucks.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Charisma and noobs
What do you think of this guy personality
Images   2024 06 04T032657587

And this one
Images   2024 06 04T032932764

Last edited:
What do you think of this guy personality
View attachment 2962747
Larping curry trying to be anglo old money and he's failing miserably jfl, anyone with a quick peek at his stance (notice his body language and arms, very insecure) knows this fag was born in Mumbai's deepest slums and got to the UK by mere luck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, noobs and Klasik616
Larping curry trying to be anglo old money and he's failing miserably jfl, anyone with a quick peek at his stance (notice his body language and arms, very insecure) knows this fag was born in Mumbai's deepest slums and got to the UK by mere luck
Lol I thought you were going to describe his personality not looks :lul: now what about Mark?

Lol I thought you were going to describe his personality not looks lmao now what about Mark?
well his personality obviously has no layers tbh, not much to analyze other than he wants to be old money. looks quite superficial

i wear suits with t shirt, black chealsea boots, and i'm wearing vintage watch from high fashion.

who the fug am i

What about wearing stuff from The North Face, Adidas and Nike (Black clothes mostly)

Last edited:
Ovsersized givenchy t shirt gucci bag rolex air jordans and ripped jeans whats my personality

I pretty much dress like this most of the time, any guess at muh personality ?

Premium Photo | Arafed man in black shirt and camo pants standing in a room  generative ai
Adidas Men's Essentials 3-Stripes Fleece Zip Hoodie Macy's, 50% OFF
The Starboy Aesthetic – OnPointFresh
Only Beyoncé and Drake top the Weeknd's 'Starboy' debut | Mashable