I can create intense euphoria through positive thought.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
Around when I was 18 years old, I noticed I could make myself genuinely cry whenever I wanted. I would focus intensely on negative emotions, feelings, thoughts, untill they would soon escalate hard. The ball starts rolling, you feel sad, your negative thoughts become even more intense, and so on. In the end I am calling myself subhuman and worthless in 100 different ways in my mind in a single minute.

The last 2 years though, I've noticed a couple of times. Recently more and more often. Where I have moment in which I can do the same but with positive thoughts. Talking about situations in which I am not using any drugs (!!).
It could begin with calling myself valuable and forgiving myself for the shitty life I've made myself live in the past, the mistakes I made. You can feel a smile coming, a positive glow washing over you, and then your mind further latches onto that and gets even more intense positive thoughts, visions, emotions. Untill the point where I feel legit full-body euphoria waving over me. Very compareable to something I can chemically force with drugs like mephedrone.

Both of these mental states aren't very stable, especially the positive one. A loss of focus, distraction, annoyance that pops up, person socially interacting with you, etc. can knock me out of it easily. But even once you are out of it, that intense moment still leaves an impact on your mental state for a couple of hours, positive or negative.

Anyone has similar experiences? It's kinda insane to me how compareable some of this positive glow is to what I experience on mephedrone.

Which proofs to me that intense focus like this can rapidly produce large amounts of dopamine and serotonin just like drugs would that make you feel that way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BongMog, Deleted member 24278 and 4 others
I once did gratitude practice for hours and ended up wanting to welcome immigrants into Denmark to share everything I was thankful for with them.

You can definitely delude yourself into many weird things if you just repeat a thought pattern enough.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: J o r o, BongMog, Deleted member 24278 and 7 others
I once did gratitude practice for hours and ended up wanting to welcome immigrants into Denmark to share everything I was thankful for with them.

You can definitely delude yourself into many weird things if you just repeat a thought pattern enough.
JFL at that example, but I can see where you are coming from. When you feel that positive and grateful, you want to share that with everyone.

I can really enjoy my mind in those focused moments though. It's not calm at all in my head. Not like what typical 'meditation' is like. Ideas, feelings, thoughts rush through your mind like crazy.

Hard to get into these states though, but I've never tried it for hours like you have. Usually I give up when I notice my brain isn't working along within a couple of minutes.

We need to weaponize this shit. Train it.

It's basically free drugs whenever you want ngl.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, aspiringexcel and Danish_Retard
JFL at that example, but I can see where you are coming from. When you feel that positive and grateful, you want to share that with everyone.

I can really enjoy my mind in those focused moments though. It's not calm at all in my head. Not like what typical 'meditation' is like. Ideas, feelings, thoughts rush through your mind like crazy.

Hard to get into these states though, but I've never tried it for hours like you have. Usually I give up when I notice my brain isn't working along within a couple of minutes.

We need to weaponize this shit. Train it.

It's basically free drugs whenever you want ngl.
tbh I ded srs have never done any gratitude practice since that incident :feelswhat::lul:

Scared me, but it was only temporary, the mindstate vanished as soon as I stopped actively focusing on it, and it took me so fucking long to get there, like 2 hours minimum. But perhaps if you did it with spaced repition and a more effective method you could get gains from it.

And, (just as a sidenote) going over things you're grateful for isn't actually the best for neuroplasticity and pro-social behaviour adaptations, receiving gratitude is the most powerful, (but an incel autist like me could cure cancer and would never receive a nanosecond of gratitude) so we co-opt the empathy system and listen to others receiving gratitude, I.E. holocaust surviviers to their saviours or shit like that. You can further increase this by doing something that increases adrenaline like an ice bath.

This huberman episde goes over it in 10x the needed detail:

also this side note is now longer than my original comment...

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
tbh I ded srs have never done any gratitude practice since that incident :feelswhat::lul:

Scared me, but it was only temporary, the mindstate vanished as soon as I stopped actively focusing on it, and it took me so fucking long to get there, like 2 hours minimum. But perhaps if you did it with spaced repition and a more effective method you could get gains from it.
You can probably get better with it over time. Training the mind just like you train the body.

And, (just as a sidenote) going over things you're grateful for isn't actually the best for neuroplasticity and pro-social behaviour adaptations, receiving gratitude is the most powerful, (but an incel autist like me could cure cancer and would never receive a nanosecond of gratitude) so we co-opt the empathy system and listen to others receiving gratitude, I.E. holocaust surviviers to their saviours or shit like that. You can further increase this by doing something that increases adrenaline like an ice bath.
Sounds difficult having to listen to some sound while also remaining focussed in your mind.

But yeah it's like you say, if you are an ugly/incel/autist you can expect very little gratittude in life, so you can't rely on it. You gotta make your own grattitude in your own mind.

This huberman episde goes over it in 10x the needed detail:

also this side note is now longer than my original comment...

Interesting, I will listen to it later.

It's not even about gratitude for me though, I don't think that what I was feeling/thinking was gratitude.

But it's ofcourse applicable to any state of mind that you want. You could pump yourself up mentally for agression/adrenaline benefits for example.
I've also seen topics here in the past where it was talked bout channeling your rage, anger, hate, depression into energy. Sith-lord meditation unironically. Also very interesting since anger/frustration definitely has a lot of power and us incels could use that to our benefit.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
daydreaming mogs. imagine a universe where you have 8 psl face, 180 IQ, experience good childhood and teenage love, etc.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ;-;, Danish_Retard and MoggerGaston
daydreaming mogs. imagine a universe where you have 8 psl face, 180 IQ, experience good childhood and teenage love, etc.
Very legit. Daydreaming while laying in bed and then entering the same ideal world in your dreams also makes you feel great.

i was able to do this after 1.5 years of nofap. then i met my itis

Good thread

You should let me in, I'm not a rapefugee but I'm a JBloverfugee :Comfy:
Let me in now incel

• JFL
Reactions: ;-; and Danish_Retard
Around when I was 18 years old, I noticed I could make myself genuinely cry whenever I wanted. I would focus intensely on negative emotions, feelings, thoughts, untill they would soon escalate hard. The ball starts rolling, you feel sad, your negative thoughts become even more intense, and so on. In the end I am calling myself subhuman and worthless in 100 different ways in my mind in a single minute.

The last 2 years though, I've noticed a couple of times. Recently more and more often. Where I have moment in which I can do the same but with positive thoughts. Talking about situations in which I am not using any drugs (!!).
It could begin with calling myself valuable and forgiving myself for the shitty life I've made myself live in the past, the mistakes I made. You can feel a smile coming, a positive glow washing over you, and then your mind further latches onto that and gets even more intense positive thoughts, visions, emotions. Untill the point where I feel legit full-body euphoria waving over me. Very compareable to something I can chemically force with drugs like mephedrone.

Both of these mental states aren't very stable, especially the positive one. A loss of focus, distraction, annoyance that pops up, person socially interacting with you, etc. can knock me out of it easily. But even once you are out of it, that intense moment still leaves an impact on your mental state for a couple of hours, positive or negative.

Anyone has similar experiences? It's kinda insane to me how compareable some of this positive glow is to what I experience on mephedrone.

Which proofs to me that intense focus like this can rapidly produce large amounts of dopamine and serotonin just like drugs would that make you feel that way.
Never knew somonelse could do this too apart from myself