i can do what i want, no consequences

_MVP_

_MVP_

money
we will find you on all continents.

c default do nothing until u feel like doing something, then do it. do nothing also means like doing the easiest things like playing games or staring at the wall

never doubt ur low iq

every day gets easier because u adapt more and get smarter every day, just dont overwhelm yourself

godmode inwoundability crime, you wouldnt be able to do it if it was wrong

i cannot possibly get caught crime and if i can get caught life was a scam anyway

invincibility inwoundability godmode crime, i can do what i want crime is the best feeling

its impossible for me to get caught crime, if crime was wrong i wouldnt be able to do it

maybe the thing ur afraid of needs to happen so i learn not to be afraid of it hardening, confrontation therapy und possible countercounter borderline exploit in future and when this pain then not other pain

minimize possible embarassment and blamage, your worrying tells you the things u should work on

the thing is that fluid memory training is like a placebo that can increase your iq its like it has the potential to increase iq so do it right

increase memory and talking skills to minimize possible embarasment, like it could be a problem thats why increase memory and talking skills,, whether it lowers my iq i mean it could higher it its unknown + minimize gaps

im into fluid iq now as well to avoid possible embarassment, anti blamage

iq is back. i used to focus on knowledge and thinking all thoughts but now its iq which includes all aforementioned and adds fluid intelligence like working memory and being best at all benchmarks, and raven matrix tests

the thing is that fluid memory training is like a placebo that can increase your iq its like it has the potential to increase iq so do it right

others could happen same and worse so stop to worry