I can finally pull what i want but

nwescapee

nwescapee

Iron
I found a girl but we been going out this last week alot and we talk everyday but this is getting boring, fuck am i supposed to talk to her about when we already talked about almost everything

If u find it boring u dont have chemistry ig. Try to be more comfortable around her and also dont talk to her 24/7, that way it will get boring fast.

• +1
Reactions: nwescapee
If u find it boring u dont have chemistry ig. Try to be more comfortable around her and also dont talk to her 24/7, that way it will get boring fast.
Im only with her because shes attractive ,i thought that was the whole point of what we r doing here , i also dont wanna catch feelings so i dont ever get hurt

women are boring as fuck, the majority have no hobbies or interests, if you're into deep conversations you should make male friends.

either way, do physical activities, go out kayaking or mountain-biking, shit you can do together that doesn't involve talking.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, lucifer6969, lepo2317 and 2 others
yes youre supposed to bang her when youre bored and then not talk for a week and repeat

Im only with her because shes attractive ,i thought that was the whole point of what we r doing here , i also dont wanna catch feelings so i dont ever get hurt
Trust me, its not gonna fulfill u . Just gotta develop urself mentally more to get a wider view of blackpill mixed with the reality we live, its not all black and white honestly. You gotta find out urself by collecting more experience and maturing