I can finally put this whole schizo thing behind me

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Imagine being incel then having a fake schizo diagnosis placed upon you. I talked to the doctor for the final time, and he said no more further appointments, but he still wanted me to take his pills. I said no, and that was that. It's time to ascend boyos.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Bui
Good luck man. I hope you know what you're doing.

Good luck man. I hope you know what you're doing.
what do you mean bro ? I was never schizo in the first place. It was just a blip on the road. I am back on the trail to ascension !

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
This is just like Bojack, but the horse.
Belief that everything will get better once off the pills just to realise sooner or later.. it was all pointless.

You have a meaningless existence and the only way to change it, even ever so slightly, is to have that addiction, warmth & familiarness of the pills.
You will relapse. You will relapse, and you will accept that fact.

This is just like Bojack, but the horse.
Belief that everything will get better once off the pills just to realise sooner or later.. it was all pointless.

You have a meaningless existence and the only way to change it, even ever so slightly, is to have that addiction, warmth & familiarness of the pills.
You will relapse. You will relapse, and you will accept that fact.
Perhaps, my inceldom won't be fixed ever. But, this schizo thing is already gone and overdone. I will ascend.

• So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret