I can I prevent myself from getting raped by a gay friend?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I'm going out in a a few days with male and female friends and we're gonna go drinking. The problem is the gay guy thinks I'm attractive and said hed fuck me if I was gay.

I don't want him to do weird to me when I'm drunk cause I hate faggots. But I don't know what I could do when I'm mad drunk and he's trying to touch me. Should I hire a bodyguard?

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 3902 and 2 others
rape him before he rapes you to assert your dominance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1751, Over and 5 others
you take a few shots of tequila and if he acts up you will be extra aggressive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
He wont rape you .

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 2846
just give consent

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and hebbewem
I am currently observing your slow descent into madness @Gudru

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII, CopeAndRope, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
shoulda been here last 1-2 weeks ago to get a better picture
I searched up some of his old threads that I missed a couple hours ago
Just jesus christ
My poor sweet boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I'm going out in a a few days with male and female friends and we're gonna go drinking. The problem is the gay guy thinks I'm attractive and said hed fuck me if I was gay.

I don't want him to do weird to me when I'm drunk cause I hate faggots. But I don't know what I could do when I'm mad drunk and he's trying to touch me. Should I hire a bodyguard?
Watch out that the guy won't put GHB into your drink (it's a popular date rape drug on gay scene)

• +1
Watch out that the guy won't put GHB into your drink (it's a popular date rape drug on gay scene)
Thanks zal ik doen. Nooit eerder van gehoord deedt me denken aan 2cb

the fact that you are making this thread implies you are the one who is thinking about gay sex with men.

any normal person would not make this kind of thread, you are obviously suppressing your homo lust

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, hebbewem and Deleted member 3962
the fact that you are making this thread implies you are the one who is thinking about gay sex with men.

any normal person would not make this kind of thread, you are obviously suppressing your homo lust
Shut the fuck up you annoying faggot. I just want preventative measures because he's gay and weird when talking to me.

• +1
Thanks zal ik doen. Nooit eerder van gehoord deedt me denken aan 2cb
je tript op 2cb, ik had zelf 3 weken geleden 2cb op dus no worries

ghb is really thicc so you will really feel it going down your throat, when you'll be drinking and will feel something similar immediately stop drinking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Just beat him up if he try’s jfl

• JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl
je tript op 2cb, ik had zelf 3 weken geleden 2cb op dus no worries

ghb is really thicc so you will really feel it going down your throat, when you'll be drinking and will feel something similar immediately stop drinking
Hoe ging je 2cb trip?

Shut the fuck up you annoying faggot!! :rage::rage::rage:
H2xxMJS

JUST LOL OP will be making a thread next week about how he got drunk with a gay and gaysexxed out of inceldom