I can never fit in with normies

wsada

wsada

Cristiano Ronaldo.
No matter how much I try I'm just "different"

They'll either bully the shit outta me or speak with me like I'm a special needs kid wtf man

No face for my autism

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and Darkeningstar
You're Ronaldo, no shit you're different.

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
Normies barely help you learn anything new or useful. The only real "good" thing normies can give you is allow you to have more contacts to find a job easier or something similar, and that is something family can also help you with. Sooner or later if something appeals more strongly to their emotions they will betray you, they will speak behind your back, etc

You are an intelligent person especially by the standards of our country (And even foreign countries), don't waste time with socializing because they will only drag you down to their level. Look at the youth of our country, they can't think on anything useful, all they do is smoke hash and catcall and beg girls. Just find a group or several groups you can play football with and useful stuff like that, the rest is all a waste of time and it will make you worse as a person.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Whatever, wsada and Alucard69
And what's the problem? Just be different

• Love it
Yes but loneliness is miserable, atleast for most
In our case we are muslims so we are never that lonely. We always have lots of family members and cousins and uncles to socialize with and so on if we want.

I understand people from different cultures will have it more difficult in that sense.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and Alucard69
No matter how much I try I'm just "different"

They'll either bully the shit outta me or speak with me like I'm a special needs kid wtf man

No face for my autism
Just act like them, loneliness is far more brutal

• So Sad
if you want to talk about anything thats not sports betting, pussy/foids, or drugs youre seen as boring by npcs

• JFL
Just act like them, loneliness is far more brutal
That's hard af
if you want to talk about anything thats not sports betting, pussy/foids, or drugs youre seen as boring by npcs
Yeah maybe it's not that I'm a retard that doesn't have anything to talk about:feelsuhh:

Maybe I'm just too high IQ for them

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender