I can no longer depend on anyone / / the stories

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

im a failure
It seems like EVERYTIME I hold someone as a valuable person, they always betray me.
Tbh it’s so common for me atp I can no longer hold anyone valuable to me. It’s like life is forcing me to have antisocial personality disorder.

Like for example:I remember trying to help my two friends who played basketball convincing them to play at my HS since they were deciding where to go to school. Because of me they came, and then they dropped me. I really tried to be a friend to these brothers and in the end they chose the opps. The same opps who made fake accounts on IG to harass them and threw rocks at their door.

Another example : I had this friend who was a foid. Let’s call her M. She was an introvert, I was one of her only friends from HS. She wen to the AF, and I hung out with her two younger twin brothers from time to time. I thought I was doing the right thing, being an “older brother” figure to them. But it turns out her sis and step mom found it weird and I haven’t heard from her since last Christmas.

Then there’s another girl I tried to get with during uni. She told me to come to her room, then when I asked if she was ready no reply. I go down, to get a drink and I see her with her roommate talking and she WALKS RIGHT ON BY SAYING NOTHING. ITS THE SAME NIGHT NIGGA. Then she goes around talking shit about me calling me weird, even to my friend who she didn’t know I was friends with.

I mean there are just many examples of me trying to do good, but all I get in return is spat in my face. It’s like I’m Spider-Man but without the superpowers, just the shit treatment.

I think this is why moving forward the only person I can truly care about and idolize in my mind is me. No one else, literally no one else. It’s the only way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and glizzygnasher68
Someone read the thread

• +1
It seems like EVERYTIME I hold someone as a valuable person, they always betray me.
Tbh it’s so common for me atp I can no longer hold anyone valuable to me. It’s like life is forcing me to have antisocial personality disorder.

Like for example:I remember trying to help my two friends who played basketball convincing them to play at my HS since they were deciding where to go to school. Because of me they came, and then they dropped me. I really tried to be a friend to these brothers and in the end they chose the opps. The same opps who made fake accounts on IG to harass them and threw rocks at their door.

Another example : I had this friend who was a foid. Let’s call her M. She was an introvert, I was one of her only friends from HS. She wen to the AF, and I hung out with her two younger twin brothers from time to time. I thought I was doing the right thing, being an “older brother” figure to them. But it turns out her sis and step mom found it weird and I haven’t heard from her since last Christmas.

Then there’s another girl I tried to get with during uni. She told me to come to her room, then when I asked if she was ready no reply. I go down, to get a drink and I see her with her roommate talking and she WALKS RIGHT ON BY SAYING NOTHING. ITS THE SAME NIGHT NIGGA. Then she goes around talking shit about me calling me weird, even to my friend who she didn’t know I was friends with.

I mean there are just many examples of me trying to do good, but all I get in return is spat in my face. It’s like I’m Spider-Man but without the superpowers, just the shit treatment.

I think this is why moving forward the only person I can truly care about and idolize in my mind is me. No one else, literally no one else. It’s the only way.
They hate us cuz they ain't us

• +1
I would gas a million normies for even a cm in bideltoid width, fuck normie

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68