I can only act NT around men and ugly women.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Even if they're average I come off as an autist. However I have no problems speaking to men and ugly women - especially black women. I love the Shaniquas. They're amazing. There's not a single black woman who I have not got along with. I can speak to them for hours and hours. I genuinely admire them as human. If the bluepill was all that mattered I would've LTRd a black women eons ago.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, Autismcel, shizuku11111 and 8 others
Even if they're average I come off as an autist. However I have no problems speaking to men and ugly women - especially black women. I love the Shaniquas. They're amazing. There's not a single black woman who I have not got along with. I can speak to them for hours and hours. I genuinely admire them as human. If the bluepill was all that mattered I would've LTRd a black women eons ago.
Never seen one truly pretty woman in my shithole so idk what I would act like with one but I’d prob act the same as you 😔

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and SecularIslamist
Self hatred problem?

i can act nt whenever it just depends wheter im with my friends or not

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Autismcel and SecularIslamist
Never seen one truly pretty woman in my shithole so idk what I would act like with one but I’d prob act the same as you 😔
Aren't you in college? 1 in 3 women are like MTB+. They will descend massively after 18.

Self hatred problem?
I'm not black. Wtf this post have to do with self hatred lmao. I've complained about curry women in tons of other thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, arab_chink and Diarrhoea
Aren't you in college? 1 in 3 women are like MTB+. They will descend massively after 18.

I'm not black. Wtf this post have to do with self hatred lmao. I've complained about curry women in tons of other thread.
U said ugly women so i was just questioning if you had a ego problem with pretty girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Prob like 1 in 6 or more in my college ngl and who the fuck wants a mtb bhai I’m literally KHHV at 17 and there’s no way I’m losing that for a mtb bhai not worth the sins

• Love it
yeah whenever ugly men have anxiety I become turbo nt and they think I’m some slayer but otherwise I barely speak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and SecularIslamist
U said ugly women so i was just questioning if you had a ego problem with pretty girls
On the contrary I'm intimidated by them probably.

Prob like 1 in 6 or more in my college ngl and who the fuck wants a mtb bhai I’m literally KHHV at 17 and there’s no way I’m losing that for a mtb bhai not worth the sins
Mashallah. Being KHHV at 17 is nothing. You're probably no different to 90% of the rest of your peers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Diarrhoea and arab_chink
it's cuz you wanna impress them so you feel more pressure to perform well socially thus causing you to fumble

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, SecularIslamist and Diarrhoea
On the contrary I'm intimidated by them probably.

Mashallah. Being KHHV at 17 is nothing. You're probably no different to 90% of the rest of your peers.
What age were u KHHV until bhai ?

I'm pretty NT with women because I'm not attracted to most of them. I see most of them as dudes tbh. I'm only attracted to pretty petite princesses and tend to sperg out around them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and SecularIslamist
NTpill is the hardest pill to swallow.

• +1
What age were u KHHV until bhai ?
18. I left home for uni. I left my religiouscel friends behind. Tried to fit in with whites and also I was very secular and liberal leaning 🤢

It was quite common those days... I swallowed a lot of Marxist propaganda.

• So Sad
Reactions: Diarrhoea
18. I left home for uni. I left my religiouscel friends behind. Tried to fit in with whites and also I was very secular and liberal leaning 🤢

It was quite common those days... I swallowed a lot of Marxist propaganda.
I don’t think I’m gna leave home for uni tbh that shits too expensive are u still paying off ur debt

• +1
I don’t think I’m gna leave home for uni tbh that shits too expensive are u still paying off ur debt
Very smart decision.
Yeah I'm gonna pay it for next 25 years til it's written off. It's just a tax tbh. I'm paying approx £250 a month in loans. They need to write this shit off it's brutal :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Black women are easy to get along with tbh, they’re very nice, at least the non-hood ones.

Inspired me to write this post to explain it.

• +1
Reactions: Pei and SecularIslamist
Why not act different around Chad?

i’m the opposite

Doesn’t apply to Chad
The title doesn't but the body does. The idea of subconscious conversations overlaying verbal ones applies in nearly all human social interactions.

• +1
Reactions: Pei
The title doesn't but the body does. The idea of subconscious conversations overlaying verbal ones applies in nearly all human social interactions.
The subconscious is just the internal thoughts you have in your head about what you’re saying though right

What if your subconscious actually aligns with what you say though

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
Is the subconscious positive when women interact with like Barrett

• +1
The subconscious is just the internal thoughts you have in your head about what you’re saying though right
It's the thoughts you aren't consciously aware of. I'm talking about more of the deeper motivations, people don't often know they have.

Some guys are very blunt and will say everything they're thinking. But it's typically a sign of low social skills or autism. Like walking up to a girl and saying "I want to have sex with you." or "You're fat and disgusting."

Women normally don't say what their subconscious is thinking/feeling directly, unless they are severely autistic. I use to have low social intelligence, so this took me a long time to realize.

• +1
what’s subconscious of Richard Ramirez like it’s extremely twisted and sick compared to the typical person?

It's the thoughts you aren't consciously aware of. I'm talking about more of the deeper motivations, people don't often know they have.

Some guys are very blunt and will say everything they're thinking. But it's typically a sign of low social skills or autism. Like walking up to a girl and saying "I want to have sex with you." or "You're fat and disgusting."

Women normally don't say what their subconscious is thinking/feeling directly, unless they are severely autistic. I use to have low social intelligence, so this took me a long time to realize.
Is that why people can say they have felt dark energies this picture I was looking below late ar night and it gave me extremely uncomfortable feeling subconscious goes beyond the grave tbh?
IMG 1578

• Love it
Is that why people can say they have felt dark energies this picture I was looking below late ar night and it gave me extremely uncomfortable feeling subconscious goes beyond the grave tbh? View attachment 2967328
Definitely. :love: I'm reading "I want to kill you, rip apart your body, and cause as much pain as humanly possible." from that expression.

It's one thing that the reddit retard hive-mind happens to get right, that is sometimes missed by people here. Your vibe, is always saying something, even in pictures, and when you combine that with movements in real life, it's saying a lot more.

• +1
Definitely. :love: I'm reading "I want to kill you, rip apart your body, and cause as much pain as humanly possible." from that expression.

It's one thing that the reddit retard hive-mind happens to get right, that is sometimes missed by people here. Your vibe, is always saying something, even in pictures, and when you combine that with movements in real life, it's saying a lot more.
Being murdered by a gigachad like Ramirez isn’t the worst way to go tbh

Beautiful people like Jordan Barrett what’s there subconscious like tbh

Attachments

• IMG_0128.jpeg
    IMG_0128.jpeg
    380.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1550.jpeg
    IMG_1550.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 0
Beautiful people like Jordan Barrett what’s there subconscious like tbh
I am better than you I am superior fuck you for being ugly your existence disgusts me how dare you think of doing a sexual act with me is typical femenine subconscious action right but Barrett would have that ?

Just meant subconscious action attractive young women has with subchad men is this creep wants to have sex with me he will try to rape me fuck him digesting

Just meant subconscious action attractive young women has with subchad men is this creep wants to have sex with me he will try to rape me fuck him digesting
nah but how did it shrink though