I can only dream of having a girl like this

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Screenshot 20240216 210501 cominstagramandroid

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
I dont even have friends, imagine having a good looking girlfriend, prettt much imposible

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
u can get them by improving your personality. Teehee

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and ConfusedBolivian
Then try lucid dreaming and smash her :lul::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
that girl is such a fake bimbo with a mid face.

this is what you should aim for:

GAqgxSNXMAAUZdN

• Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado and mog_me
My personality is good, i am just very non nt with no friends or social life
It’s a sarcasm bro, yeah being nt is part of the problem why iam an incel. I don’t know what advice I can give to you to be nt:feelsbadman:

• +1
It’s a sarcasm bro, yeah being nt is part of the problem why iam an incel. I don’t know what advice I can give to you to be nt:feelsbadman:
There is no advice, dont worry.
You are either nt or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62796
You can get a hot brown latinx girl

• +1
Even as 6'4 white chad in brown manlet country?
6'2 and yeah, nt and status/money is what matters the most.
Looks are only for you to attract her but then what? How are you going to keep up with her?

Brutal. With how you look you should slay especially in the us. I’m wayyyy uglier than you but still nt
I have no friends, i am alone all day everyday, only had good succes with women bcs of looks but it never ends well due to me being non nt, i cant sustain relationships and it is my fault i dont blame others

I have no friends, i am alone all day everyday, only had good succes with women bcs of looks but it never ends well due to me being non nt, i cant sustain relationships and it is my fault i dont blame others
Fuck man I’m sorry you are one of the only users I like I hate to hear that. Praying for your well belling and social life bhai.

• +1
Fuck man I’m sorry you are one of the only users I like I hate to hear that. Praying for your well belling and social life bhai.
Thanks, my dick hurts from so much masturbation and i feel like crying bcs it is always the same, it always was like this and looks like it wont change.
I just never had friends and i was always so lonely.
Being lonely hurts when you see other people being happy with others and you feeling like you will never have that. Just like an incel watching chad cold approaching beckies and knowing he will never achieve that, same with me i just cant have friends or social life

Thanks, my dick hurts from so much masturbation and i feel like crying bcs it is always the same, it always was like this and looks like it wont change.
Being lonely hurts when you see other people being happy with others and you feeling like you will never have that. Just like an incel watching chad cold approaching beckies and knowing he will never achieve that, same with me i just cant have friends or social life
Don’t just cope with spanking yo monkey bruh 😭 can you join some sort of community? Boxing gym, jiu jitsu anything???

Don’t just cope with spanking yo monkey bruh 😭 can you join some sort of community? Boxing gym, jiu jitsu anything???
My life will end soon

My life will end soon
this is actually pretty wild to me.

like how is it even possible for someone good looking to be typing this shit unless they're trolling?

if I looked like you, every single problem in my life would be solved and I would tackle the world 24/7 with pure passion and drive to succeed.

I cant believe someone good looking like you feels like shit, ever. every single thing in my life is boring and annoying because in ugly. id give anything to be good looking and you literally have that.. its still crazy to me. how can you be feeling like this? you won 100x

this is actually pretty wild to me.

like how is it even possible for someone good looking to be typing this shit unless they're trolling?

if I looked like you, every single problem in my life would be solved and I would tackle the world 24/7 with pure passion and drive to succeed.

I cant believe someone good looking like you feels like shit, ever. every single thing in my life is boring and annoying because in ugly. id give anything to be good looking and you literally have that.. its still crazy to me. how can you be feeling like this? you won 100x
Not true, nt>looks but thxs for the compliment

That’s AI generated bro lol

She is satanic, even has a demon sign in her chest to make you beware of what destruction is going to make u go through
imagine fucking her like your almost raping her hole though.. mmmm shit

Not true, nt>looks but thxs for the compliment
bro, how can you say this lol.

no matter how nt I am in situation with women/men or whoever... they will never, ever appreciate me truly because im ugly as fuck piece of shit.

no matter how non nt you are you will always be appreciated because youre good looking.

you see the difference?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3
bro, how can you say this lol.

no matter how nt I am in situation with women/men or whoever... they will never, ever appreciate me truly because im ugly as fuck piece of shit.

no matter how non nt you are you will always be appreciated because youre good looking.

you see the difference?
Well if you are actually ugly and not mtn or so then yeah it is alot of diferrence