I can only get hard for Stacy

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Fapping only gets me to like 75-80% hardness. When a real Stacy holds it and sucks it, it is always harder and larger (7 inch gang). The warm embrace of a Stacy has no comparison.
Sex mogs fapping to the grave tbh.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
me too. it wasn't always like this. fuck lookism, it fucked my mind.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Sex mogs fapping to the grave tbh.
So many people online who've had sex, told me that fleshlights are much better than the real thing.

Lifefuel if true.

Yeh I can fk average looking girls but it just feels completely worthless if she isn't fully attractive to me.
I am no longer attracted towards the everyday girl, I only have my eyes on the top tier chicks which I will likely never have access to given their social media status.
OVer for many men as this same thing is happening to women, girls aree looking at top tier men online and comparing the everyday guy they walk past on the street to these models on insta. absolutely could be over for average men tbh
So many people online who've had sex, told me that fleshlights are much better than the real thing.

Lifefuel if true.
complete cope. they are either fking a used up toilet hole or just lying to make you feel better. sex is a neccesity and with a 5psl chick is fking great

complete cope.

i can only fap thinking of oneitis now tbh

Op, you'll never have stacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back