I can only study on a caloric surplus

lowiqNormie

lowiqNormie

Kraken
No doubt all stem iq moggers and phds are overweight or obese you can't focus for more than 1ns straight on a caloric deficit when your only body concern is to eat kgs of lard , over for studycels leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Clark69
Absolutely false, good goyim, keep eating the goyslop in a caloric surplus:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
You're either genetically a low t twink faggot or ragebaiting
I could say the same thing as you, i have 3 phds in my family and they all are very active and maintain a healthy bmi, this is just cope so u can stuff ur face u fatass

I could say the same thing as you, i have 3 phs in my family and they all are very active and maintain a healthy bmi, this is just cope so u can stuff ur face u fatass
They are all low appettite low t twinks mesomorphs have much more appettite

They are all low appettite low t twinks mesomorphs have much more appettite
They eat plenty of food but they don’t eat shit and they are all active. It’s called superior iq, it’s all genetics bud, keep enjoying ur goyslop acne-ridden fatass

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
They eat plenty of food but they don’t eat shit and they are all active. It’s called superior iq, it’s all genetics bud, keep enjoying ur goyslop acne-ridden fatass
Imagine thinking i actually touch goyslop when i have to be satiated with low calories high volume food jfl

You are just a genetically twink faggot it's ok no need to be mad

Caffeine and eggmaxx. Your focus/concentration will be Godlike srs

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Caffeine and eggmaxx. Your focus/concentration will be Godlike srs
I tried caffeine and its cope it gives stimulation but i need deep high quality focus , its good for low effort stuff . What do u study?

I tried caffeine and its cope it gives stimulation but i need deep high quality focus , its good for low effort stuff . What do u study?
Subhuman neurotransmitters, try adderall, it might be ur only savior instead of eating like a glutton

Subhuman neurotransmitters, try adderall, it might be ur only savior instead of eating like a glutton
Adderall its impossible to get prescribed here in europe but i think it will work , probably will need to find sources online

Adderall its impossible to get prescribed here in europe but i think it will work , probably will need to find sources online
Just go to ur local college campus, easy to find