Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
M18 6'5 6 figures hazel eyes light brown hair

I can steal your girl

• Ugh..
Reactions: greycel
You’re just cringe nigga
Even if you are those stats, if you do manage to steal a girl.. then that says more about the girl than it does about you or the guy you stole her from
And instead of entertaining some used up whore, you should be trying to find a virgin to marry

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee and standardcel
You’re just cringe nigga
Even if you are those stats, if you do manage to steal a girl.. then that says more about the girl than it does about you or the guy you stole her from
And instead of entertaining some used up whore, you should be trying to find a virgin to marry
Please explain to me why she has to be a virgin?

I'd much rather be with a girl who has a bc of 3 and is loyalmaxxed and stacymaxxed than some ugly low ltb who happens to be a virgin

Not sure if virginity is a big deal.

Please explain to me why she has to be a virgin?

I'd much rather be with a girl who has a bc of 3 and is loyalmaxxed and stacymaxxed than some ugly low ltb who happens to be a virgin

Not sure if virginity is a big deal.

If you are fine with a non-virgin then I’m happy for you
But don’t go preaching advice to others when you’ve just turned 18
You know nothing about life son

Having 6 figures at 18 and 6ft 5 is more than enough to get a HTB/Stacylite Virgin.
Don’t go around slaying or falling into the copes that society idiolizes. You’re appealing to a larger number of lower class people.

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee
If you are fine with a non-virgin then I’m happy for you
But don’t go preaching advice to others when you’ve just turned 18
You know nothing about life son

View attachment 2965569

Having 6 figures at 18 and 6ft 5 is more than enough to get a HTB/Stacylite Virgin.
Don’t go around slaying or falling into the copes that society idiolizes. You’re appealing to a larger number of lower class people.
I'm totally fine with a non-virgin, There is a huge difference between a girl who has a bc of 3 and will have a bc of 100+ in the future versus one that has a bc of 3 and her 4th will be her only one forever.

It doesn't boil down to bodycount, it's personality and who she is. I'm not gonna say that I know more about life than you because I don't know you, but you have no warrant to say that about me.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
@asdvek

He shrunk 2 inches :p
Yeah bro nobody is fucking believing this piece of shit degenerate anyway. Sometimes hes 6'3, sometimes 6'4, sometimes 6'5. PP size sometimes 7, sometimes 8. Has 23 inches bidelt apparently. Has 6 figures cash. And rotting on an incel forum. Hes trying too hard lmao azonin give up nigga give up enough larping we know ur larping anyway js give up admit you fucking retard

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and n9wiff
Can't steal my girl if I don't have any. :bigbrain:

Well Nigger I’d guess you’d steal anything