I can t get a job or keep one, what to do

MisantropeBoy

MisantropeBoy

Banned
Once i worked as a construction worker but they fired me after day 1 because i can t follow orders.. they told (
a coworker told me to plug a device into the socket and I didn't know where the socket was, everyone was looking at me like I was crazy),
I burned my hand with a nail drill..

At the warehouse the coworkers were angry because i couldn t arrange the boxes in the cage properly, despite them telling me many times how to do it so i quit..

Also at the jobs i don t talk to nobody, i just say hi and that s it.. i m autistic.. no hope for me...

Remote i can t also because i can t pass the interviews because they ask questions where i can t fake it. i don t have answers..
Idk what to do..

some people really want it..but they can t
my parents think i just don t want to work.. they don t understand that i can t.. JFL THEY TOLD ME TO BECOME A COP , I CAN T FUCKING TALK TO PEOPLE YOU RETARDS
now they threaten to KICK ME OUT OF THE HOME

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Jason Voorhees, Roquefort and 2 others
Watch this video bhai

• JFL
Reactions: czwarty, Roquefort, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
@try2beme @Ragnar @Psychophilly @Samiscool234 @exo @HerpDerpson @Primalsplit @juste @Beastimmung @Kamui @The Grinch @infini @JohnDoe @Chinacurry @Corleone @plukee @jabaduk @Tabula Rasa @SuperSpoonman @Roquefort @Wallenberg @czwarty

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, Roquefort and Deleted member 14693
Are you mentalcel?

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
hows ur hand?

• +1
Work as a delivery boy for uber, there's no schedule and no human interaction. @russiancel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, JohnDoe and 5.5psl
Once i worked as a construction worker but they fired me after day 1 because i can t follow orders.. they told (
a coworker told me to plug a device into the socket and I didn't know where the socket was, everyone was looking at me like I was crazy),

At the warehouse the coworkers were angry because i couldn t arrange the boxes in the cage properly, despite them telling me many times how to do it so i quit..

Also at the jobs i don t talk to nobody, i just say hi and that s it.. i m autistic.. no hope for me...

Remote i can t also because i can t pass the interviews because they ask questions where i can t fake it. i don t have answers..
Idk what to do..

my parents think i just don t want to work.. they don t understand that i can t.. JFL THEY TOLD ME TO BECOME A COP , I CAN T FUCKING TALK TO PEOPLE YOU RETARDS
Warehouse work, construction work requires a bit of experience to do. Look for an easy ass job that requires little talking and few skills. I'd recommend stacking shelves at a grocery store. For me personally I got fired my first time after 6 weeks because I accidentally put some products in the wrong places when I worked as a shelf stacker, but that was my first time and the people there were super strict and mean. My second (current) job I'm again stacking shelves but so far I've held this job down for 10 weeks and it seems like I won't be getting fired anytime soon since I'm learning from my mistakes I made in my past job. And for this job I just have to clock on and ask what load I have to do for the day and that's it, I don't have to talk to anyone, I just stack shelves by myself in peace.
So yeah I'd recommend you get this kind of job. It's simple and not sociable. Just know you can get fired on your first shelf stacking job if you fuck up repeatedly or if you get asshole bosses, but know that's ok. You just gotta pick yourself up if that happens and try to move on and learn from your mistakes. You'll do better on the second attempt.

• +1
Reactions: infini and MisantropeBoy

Idk what to do..

Work at a grocery store even they hire retards like you

Idk what to do..

Also explain to your parents you have autism or whatever. It's better to let them know you have a disability than to let them assume you're a lazy bum

Idk what to do..

It's over for us autists. It's why i have been a NEET for so long.

you shouldn’t have quit the warehouse job

• +1