Explain this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, BrettyBoy and Deleted member 1973
no

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
same tbh. i’m right about 80%

the good ole' back profile. u can see gauge someone's frame and neck thickness from behind them so that might have something to do with it plus their hairstyle. could also have wing ears or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
You’re probably referring to a prominent/ very round occiput.

There are some GL men with one but it tends to correlate (at least based on what I’ve seen) with much smaller splanchnocraniums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, diggbicc, Peachy and 1 other person
You’re probably referring to a prominent/ very round occiput.

There are some GL men with one but it tends to correlate (at least based on what I’ve seen) with much smaller splanchnocraniums

reminded me of this lmao

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, diggbicc, noped and 3 others
so unfortunate to have that mound on the back of ur head good lord

yea it's a death sentence I think it's natural to have a little bit but when it sticks out like that its over.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, noped, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Receding crown

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dogs
View attachment 245298

reminded me of this lmao
Yeah that’s a good understanding.
In all honesty. The round occiput does next to nothing bad aesthetically on its own. Plenty of models have one.

But it’s “bad” because it correlates to having a smaller splanchnocranium quite well.

but like I said, there are exceptions

9A86BBD0 68C7 4C0B 9A87 F23B0EB7149B

3857B030 A739 4AD5 9F98 3E9C3989243E

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, diggbicc, noped and 4 others
Yeah that’s a good understanding.
In all honesty. The round occiput does next to nothing bad aesthetically on its own. Plenty of models have one.

But it’s “bad” because it correlates to having a smaller splanchnocranium quite well.

but like I said, there are exceptions

View attachment 245302
View attachment 245303

This is just an indicator of a dolichocephalic (long-headed) skull. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing on its own but rather it prevents an extremely masculine look. There's a decent amount of good looking people like this but they all have a prettyboy/mascethic look rather than a masculine one. Young Prince William is another example of a famous good looking person with this feature and it's probably the reason why he looks like complete shit bald. Christian Bale is another similar looking guy and they all seem to have a high class type of look (probably necessary with the low fwhr).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2846 and Golden Glass
This is just an indicator of a dolichocephalic (long-headed) skull. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing on its own but rather it prevents an extremely masculine look. There's a decent amount of good looking people like this but they all have a prettyboy/mascethic look rather than a masculine one. Young Prince William is another example of a famous good looking person with this feature and it's probably the reason why he looks like complete shit bald.
It’s not exclusively an indicator for a dolichocephalic skull. I’ve seen it as well in brachycephalic ones as well, but yes it’s probably more common in the former

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Can Mewing fix my Gay Alien Skull?

yes bro on r/orthodonitics some 19 year old mew'd for 12 days at woke up with 500,000,000 in his bank account, a brand new lambo , and got a ton of modeling contracts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and chadpreetinthemaking
yes bro on r/orthodonitics some 19 year old mew'd for 12 days at woke up with 500,000,000 in his bank account, a brand new lambo , and got a ton of modeling contracts.
Can confirm I was the modeling contract

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 3593
Sub 25in skull = death

thats just cos the majority of people are incel whether they're aware of it or not

Lol bra you mean if someone got a haircut or not?
Then same.
You can see it 90% of time when someones hasnt cleaned up his neck in a while

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
high class trait

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 2846
i guess neck and skull width are still apparent from behind

goyim haters think their forward growth will save them

BA0B0B1B-4FEC-4DE3-AC27-D6E326F553DF.jpeg