I can tell you most girls on dating apps are ugly af but i'm still attracted to them

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
2018 is bad year for MEN

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Agreed. Over half of the girls I’ve seen on dating apps were either fat or LGBT.

It’s over for men

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Agreed. Over half of the girls I’ve seen on dating apps were either fat or LGBT.

It’s over for men
Even fat ugly women have more sex than average men

Most girls are ugly but men have lowered their standards so much that it goes unnoticed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dodt, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Yeah duh you dumb motherfuckers it's dating apps most women don't have to or want to use them. The ones that do aren't gonna be anything special jfl. And the ones that are only fuck literal top .1% of chads like chris

I can't go on dating apps,I wouldn't get anything anyway but it's just roastville.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Yeah duh you dumb motherfuckers it's dating apps most women don't have to or want to use them. The ones that do aren't gonna be anything special jfl. And the ones that are only fuck literal top .1% of chads like chris
You forgot to mention hes Rich af

I can tell you most girls on dating apps are ugly af but i'm still attracted to them
true except I'm not attracted to them, I can only match with super ugly women or landwhales, might aswell kms.