I cannot be happy

Klasik616

Klasik616

Die Zeit ist um
There's no motivation to do anything when you're alone in this life, time doesn't mean nothing. Death is a joke, purpose a myth. Hope is a prison, joy a fantasy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, TechnoBoss, manletmogger and 1 other person
Find solace in suicide.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
There's no motivation to do anything when you're alone in this life, time doesn't mean nothing. Death is a joke, purpose is a myth. Hope is a prison.
As much as I want to disagree with u, u make a very valid point nothing in life has a meaning, our only purpose is to reproduce

• +1
How about June 14th 2024.
I still have hopes, these last weeks there has been some signs of hope. I have to be on the low you know, when I have tried everything I will decide.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I still have hopes, these last weeks there has been some signs of hope. I have to be on the low you know, when I have tried everything I will decide.
just become chad with surgery

• +1
just become chad with surgery
Get in debt to become Chad but still I need LL to be 6'2 - 6'3, I will never be Chad. Height is a problem you know @manletmogger.

There's no motivation to do anything when you're alone in this life, time doesn't mean nothing. Death is a joke, purpose a myth. Hope is a prison, joy a fantasy.
Same

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun and Klasik616
Death is a joke? What a joke.

It's because life is valued so much .
When will ppl realize we're just a fucking bunch of animals trying to cope with technological progress.

I don’t think you should kill yourself yet

Yes your life is shit and your an animal taking up oxygen for no reason but we are advancing extremely fast technologically, in the next 100 or so years we may have Virtual reality lives we can live or something that’s enjoyable