is it too late?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, ominion and Nick.Harte
Everyday is a fucking pain

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air, ominion and nathan
unbelievable and I’ve never thought I’d see this day
I wish I still was, there’s really no point unless she’s hot asf so u can always brag about it

• +1
Reactions: ominion, nathan and Nick.Harte
Life isn’t a gift

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Your (hopefully looksmaxed) rating matters more than being KHHV in life.
Obsessing over the past/missed opportunities is a very cucked way of thinking.
The present (RIGHT FUCKING NOW) is what should matter to you.

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, edodalic29, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
You can't believe it? Look in the mirror there's your answer. It's not just bad luck or circumstance, it's you. People aren't exactly lining up for someone who lives in their own head, disconnected from reality. The world isn't going to hand you what you want just because you exist. You're 23 and still a KHHV because you refuse to face the truth: no one owes you anything, especially not when you’re spiraling into your own delusions. Maybe if you spent less time complaining and more time fixing yourself, you wouldn't be in this situation. But hey, keep blaming everyone else it’s worked out so well for you so far, right?

• +1
21 and same dude, it's so fucking frustrating
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• +1
People aren't exactly lining up for someone who lives in their own head, disconnected from reality.
How am I disconnected from reality when I’ve realised that I’m a subhuman ?? I’m living in reality.
Maybe if you spent less time complaining and more time fixing yourself, you wouldn't be in this situation.
Stacy will stop sucking Tyrone’s cock and start pounding on my dick if I stop complaining ? Is that what you mean ? You can’t polish a turd. What do you expect me to fix?
But hey, keep blaming everyone else it’s worked out so well for you so far, right?
hoe did I blame everyone else ??
The world isn't going to hand you what you want just because you exist
The world handed Jeremy Meeks more than he ever needed just because he existed.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: beefliverontop and GabachoCopium
How am I disconnected from reality when I’ve realised that I’m a subhuman ?? I’m living in reality.

Stacy will stop sucking Tyrone’s cock and start pounding on my dick if I stop complaining ? Is that what you mean ? You can’t polish a turd. What do you expect me to fix?

It was a chatgpt response. :Comfy: Didn’t write it

• +1
U have me bhak🩵🖤💚💙🩷🩶❤️💛

• +1

Jeremy meeks is one in a million, the proof is: You still talk about him even 10 years later.
But I get your point.

• +1
Inkwells deserve reparations.

• +1
23 is that solidified incel age, if you haven't been able to get anything by 23 then you're a certified incel :hnghn:, sorry to say. 23 was when I couldn't lie to myself anymore and just accepted my true incel status :blackpill:.

• +1
Just fuck prostitute

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and Nick.Harte
No way @Cutecel2001 @Nick.Harte @Klasik616 khhvs at the same age

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Nick.Harte
23 is that solidified incel age, if you haven't been able to get anything by 23 then you're a certified incel :hnghn:, sorry to say. 23 was when I couldn't lie to myself anymore and just accepted my true incel status :blackpill:.
Thanks for being honest with me but it’s hard to accept that it’s completely over for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
Lost it at 23
Dont lose all hope
depending on the hoe, sex isn't all that you might think, bro

• +1
Thanks for being honest with me but it’s hard to accept that it’s completely over for me.
Give up at like 35, i dont think 24 is really old.

• +1
Yeah, it's really painful to accept at first but from experience I was able to accept it and not really let it bother me. Wish you the best, man.

• +1
im shitting myself every night, because life is already so bad for me at 19, it's not getting any better, only worse, only a matter of time until im 30, working a dead end job, wanting to end it every hour, so brutal, soo fucking brutal, fuck everything.

• So Sad
im shitting myself every night, because life is already so bad for me at 19, it's not getting any better, only worse, only a matter of time until im 30, working a dead end job, wanting to end it every hour, so brutal, soo fucking brutal, fuck everything.
Should've stayed in Sweden and lived on welfare retard

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and 6PSLcel