• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ˜”

๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ˜”

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

"The rich are bad, the poor are good" Incel commie
How are we trapped in this curse? Seeing all these couples on social media and real life but we don't have anything since we have always been rejected by women and hold trauma from it.

I feel like this is a punishment, I know I'm genetically limited but still how is it possible that I'm neglected to have a basic relationship with a woman simply because they don't find me dateable, I hate myself and my existence. I cannot accept the fact that I'm incel.

When I see myself at the mirror I notice my failos and I cannot accept my face. This is the reason women don't like me! How they would find this face attractive? In what world. There's no fix :blackpill: how much money will I have to waste only to have a chance to find something and probably get cheated on later :lul:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: W3ak, poopoohead, Autismcel and 4 others
it's over biches just don't want us man

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Bonecel01
jerk off then let me know if your incel rage gets better

How are we trapped in this curse? Seeing all these couples on social media and real life but we don't have anything since we have always been rejected by women and hold trauma due to not being attractive enough which means we're low value.

I feel like this is a punishment, I know I'm genetically limited but still how is it possible that I'm neglected to have a basic relationship with a woman simply because they don't find me dateable, I hate myself and my existence. I cannot accept the fact that I'm incel.

When I see myself at the mirror I notice my failos and I cannot accept my face. This is the reason women don't like me! How they would find this face attractive? In what world. There's no fix :blackpill: how much money will I have to waste only to have a chance to find something and probably get cheated on later.
water

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
It's over neeguh!
yea bro foids don't even look at me at all lol. They are rude af even when I'm not trying to cold approach them or nothin, like fuck yo. Can they be polite to me at least lol.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
frl
im ethnic
i play first team sports
i appear to foids as nt
i talk alot
thinking abt why im here just makes me wanna rope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Autismcel, noodlelover and 1 other person
frl
im ethnic
i play first team sports
i appear to foids as nt
i talk alot
Atleast you show yourself out, I don't due to my aspieness whenever I'm out people don't talk with me and my conversations become awkward. Being incel is a natural state of the body, a blackpill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and alurmo
How are we trapped in this curse? Seeing all these couples on social media and real life but we don't have anything since we have always been rejected by women and hold trauma.

When I see myself at the mirror I notice my failos and I cannot accept my face. This is the reason women don't like me! How they would find this face attractive? In what world. There's no fix :blackpill: how much money will I have to waste only to have a chance to find something and probably get cheated on later :lul:
Iโ€™m a mtn and got 5 bitches igโ€™s at the airport

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Bonecel01 and noodlelover
Same.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
I was incel for many years (and still am when I canโ€™t get laid for most parts of the year). I will never recover mentally. My past will always show me the bottom of the bottle, even if I look better now than before. Being incel in teens and early 20s will fuck you up

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, rand anon and Bonecel01
I was incel for many years (and still am when I canโ€™t get laid for most parts of the year). I will never recover mentally. My past will always show me the bottom of the bottle, even if I look better now than before. Being incel in teens and early 20s will fuck you up
Sad that we passed the "best time of our life" being incels, I'm 20 and got nothing good going on in my life. I'm gonna become older and uglier, look at Chico he descended hard. We are fucked up.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and rand anon
frl
im ethnic
i play first team sports
i appear to foids as nt
i talk alot
Then just go with your women lol it's not that hard

Pussy is pussy

• +1