I cannot Comprehend how one can possibly be incel while possessing a sub fitzpatrick 3 skin tone

Bushman

Bushman

I TOOK ACTION
i am currently visiting one of the richest cities per capita in the United States.

You would expect the local women to be hypergamous beyond belief with so many options, but they still manage to date the brownest barnacles scraped fresh off the banana boat.

I am seeing brownoids holding hands with women taller than them, thinner than them, and possibly richer than them. It would be pointless to elaborate on all the examples i’ve seen.

On the other hand, All the red and pink males i see are significantly taller than their female counterparts.
Brown skin is such a strong halo that it can offset a below average height.

I used to think dudes like @St.TikTokcel and @russiancelreturns were lunatics , trolls, or members of intelligence agencies, but their views are genuine and, more importantly, accurate.
I see absolutely no evidence of Ethnic tax or JBW
Just Go outside and stop trusting “scientific” papers that only exist to boost some Jew or chink’s h-index.

My grandfather was in the CIA. I am genetically a master of observation and data collection. You can trust me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, aesthetic beauty, SidharthTheSlayer and 4 others
i am currently visiting one of the richest cities per capita in the United States.

You would expect the local women to be hypergamous beyond belief with so many options, but they still manage to date the brownest barnacles scraped fresh off the banana boat.

I am seeing brownoids holding hands with women taller than them, thinner than them, and possibly richer than them. It would be pointless to elaborate on all the examples i’ve seen.

On the other hand, All the red and pink males i see are significantly taller than their female counterparts.
Brown skin is such a strong halo that it can offset a below average height.

I used to think dudes like @St.TikTokcel and @russiancelreturns were lunatics , trolls, or members of intelligence agencies, but their views are genuine and, more importantly, accurate.
I see absolutely no evidence of Ethnic tax or JBW
Just Go outside and stop trusting “scientific” papers that only exist to boost some Jew or chink’s h-index.

My grandfather was in the CIA. I am genetically a master of observation and data collection. You can trust me.
IMG 4915

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
JBE is 1000% legit

The way dating works in todays time is very simple to understand with textbook economics and proper analysis of psychological development levels.

For reference, i lived in pretty much all of those cities you may be speaking of. In my years, i have seen more white women with white men than any other race. Though, less in recent times, yet, still the majority. The reason behind this is obvious. (popular media, psychology etc.)

JBW is just as real as ethnic tax. Keep in mind being white wasnt always the cuck sentence it was today. Prior it was a great halo, with a even greater duration, which compounded into other things far more important than what stacy thinks about the new kid on the block. Its not even a argument.

Though, i also can see why complaints happen. The current pull of it is dwindling. Nobody wants to see their golden goose rust. Its just sad that many arouse ideas of solutions that reside on the lower spectrum of development. A lot of tribalists, which at the end of the day are no more intelligent than the other guys. Makes it hard to be sympathetic, especially when the lot lack the ability to identify the Root causes/ignored it for so long. But hey, at the end of the day, the majority of people will protect their own interests. There's no real benefit for interracial either. But there is a benefit into getting along with each other. We have a long way to go.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
@St.TikTokcel You brainwashed this nigger into genuinely thinking this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back