I cannot connect with anyone enough

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
I can't connect with someone for them to follow my lead or do something simple for me, then see other guys open that door and hyper stubborn mentality women treat guys with perfectly. Some of them evenhad low psl, were short, etc. Did everyone have rich parents who spoiled them, I guess were they confused about socializing with me because I had a "conservative" consequence based mindset

I can't make girls wet. No matter how normies are they give off "positive vibes" Personally I don't care about the feel good "vibes" culture because i spent most of my life being abused by dad just so he can feel "alpha" for one moment after his shit job,

Post for context

• +1
Reactions: PYT
How does this connect with richer parents though, if your personality or socially deficient then u just have to keep your mouth shut while slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
How does this connect with richer parents though, if your personality or socially deficient then u just have to keep your mouth shut while slaying.
Because for me psl is not a problem, my parents never invested anything into my self image though and let me dress bad, Those guys dressed decent.

We were clearly middle class but they had a shit mentality and thought they were saving money by not telling me how to dress well, and take care of myself. They also had hoarding tendacies which made them only spend money they "needed to." Ironically I had a good sense for fashion and normie fashion but had only off-brand clothes.

Basically normies respect name brand shit. I actually got attention from normie girls in my champion outfits when I got a job and could buy my own clothes before quarantine, now I am all the way back to getting less out of life Until I can move out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Because for me psl is not a problem, my parents never invested anything into my self image though and let me dress bad, Those guys dressed decent.

We were clearly middle class but they had a shit mentality and thought they were saving money by not telling me how to dress well, and take care of myself. They also had hoarding tendacies which made them only spend money they "needed to." Ironically I had a good sense for fashion and normie fashion but had only off-brand clothes.

Basically normies respect name brand shit. I actually got attention from normie girls in my champion outfits when I got a job and could buy my own clothes before quarantine, now I am all the way back to getting less out of life Until I can move out
Doesn't sound like a bad plan. Wish u the best but don't let "tendencies" influence u too much. That's how normies who don't get laid work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270