I cannot cope

N

Norwooder

Master
I know I can fix my ugliness and become atleast average but I need to survive the next year or two atleast whilst being ugly
I am lying on the ground at home looking at a candid photo of myself and quite literally feel like jumping off a bridge
my mum keeps asking me what's wrong but I just don't have the heart to tell her.
How the fk do you guys cope honestly?
Everyone else is out there enjoying life with there average to good faces while our hair recedes our skin looks dogshit and we are skinny and look like a dogs breakfast
all these softmaxes are fcking bulshit
What stops you guys from roping>
I got called 'dead average' but that is bulshit
look at yourself in a candid and see for yourself that you are below average
It is unlikely you are here if you are average honestly
please tell me how I can cope whilst I save for procedures I cannot go another day like this taking selfies and analyzing my facial features
it is just so hard to keep it together man. Please help me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PuaHater, Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 1464
Carrot on a stick cel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascensionrequired and Deleted member 4430
Don't kill yourself it's such a waste of opportunity

• +1
Reactions: Romnel and Age of Empires
Don't kill yourself it's such a waste of opportunity
Thanks man, and I know, It is just so painful seeing others cruise through life and lie to you about why things are a certain way for you. my hairline is receding so quickly and its so hard not to feel like plucking my eyeballs out

just remember you are not alone, there are many people suffering with you, you are not suffering by yourself.

just remember you are not alone, there are many people suffering with you, you are not suffering by yourself.
That's why it is so hard to leave the site, Ever since I left the site things have just gotten worse as it feels like I am all alone in this, I have chad/normie friends but I would never ever tell them what's up and the truth that is revealed on this site as I would get shamed. I can't imagine men out there who haven't found this site, how alone they would feel man it is terrible

That's why it is so hard to leave the site, Ever since I left the site things have just gotten worse as it feels like I am all alone in this, I have chad/normie friends but I would never ever tell them what's up and the truth that is revealed on this site as I would get shamed. I can't imagine men out there who haven't found this site, how alone they would feel man it is terrible
if you need a cope you will literally search relentlessly until you find it, they will find some sort of outing, though most become bluepilled and you can see the traces of their misunderstanding and misery in Reddit posts.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
if you need a cope you will literally search relentlessly until you find it, they will find some sort of outing, though most become bluepilled and you can see the traces of their misunderstanding and misery in Reddit posts.
It is just so painful, I never used to understand why people kill themselves, but now I can completely understand

It is just so painful, I never used to understand why people kill themselves, but now I can completely understand
yes it's to run away from your problems and end the pain, that's what suicide is. it's essentially saying "i quit". its the natural way you should feel tbh if you realize the game is rigged. imagine playing a game where all the rules are unfair and turned against you, and it's incredibly boring, miserable, and just sad to play. you would stop playing right away. that's essentially how people suicide, they realize the game of life is rigged and unfair and they just quit and end their life. i don't blame them anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired and Norwooder
Drugs are a good cope

yes it's to run away from your problems and end the pain, that's what suicide is. it's essentially saying "i quit". its the natural way you should feel tbh if you realize the game is rigged. imagine playing a game where all the rules are unfair and turned against you, and it's incredibly boring, miserable, and just sad to play. you would stop playing right away. that's essentially how people suicide, they realize the game of life is rigged and unfair and they just quit and end their life. i don't blame them anymore.
yep absolutely, It is just so goddamn painful seeing people trying to delude you into their way of thinking. I remember my chad friend who is probably a 9/10 saying its all about his confidence. While I sit there with a receding hairline, skinny arms braces on my fkn teeth, etc etc etc. and noone will ever admit these things. IT is just so scary becuase being subhuman in school fked up my life, I am still ugly but grew about a foot since school finished (late bloomer) and it was shocking to see the way people treat you differently based on height etc. MY entire life was a blackpill, all this bulshit that happened to me never happened to the good looking guys, IN year 7 I looked at this guy who was good looking, and automatically I assumed he was popular and sociable and smart, but I didn't know why at the time. The blackpill is the ultimate overriding irrefutable truth to things.

are u on fin yet? i remember seeing that u were kinda at the edge in ur last pic

are u on fin yet? i remember seeing that u were kinda at the edge in ur last pic
I haven't looked into it yet, my main goal is to save up for a hair transplant and then consider finasteride

I haven't looked into it yet, my main goal is to save up for a hair transplant and then consider finasteride

if u havent receded much from ur lefort post-op pic, it looks like you could grow back to a pretty good hairline/density from fin by itself. u should look into it tbh.

me either br0

cant wait to rope tbh

This is terrible advice so don't do this, but it's what helped me:

I was feeling that way about 1 and 1/2 years ago after I took some completely un-frauded pics in the worst lighting possible, made me feel like giving up tbh. Felt like I didn't have any reason to live
BUT I took that and turned it into "there's no point so I might as well make it good". Promised myself I'd do everything I could to make my life better and that if it didn't I was gonna kill myself.
I used my every waking moment on making my life better- I ignored friends, family, my phone and everything remotely enjoyable. Squeezed the absolute shit out of that month becoming as healthy, attractive and skilled as I possibly could. Wish I could remember everything I did, but as you can tell I'm still here.
In my case feeling suicidal opened up alot of doors; my social anxiety was literally non-existent because I didn't care; my productivity was off the charts because all distractions were meaningless.
Alot of my transformation was mental, but I wasn't a 'mentalcel' as I was ugly AND awkward (p.m if you want a pic of me back then for proof).

Hope some of that made sense and please know that you're not alone. Honestly things have been getting better and better ever since, I have a girlfriend now and ambitions- the only reason I joined this site is for my career.
There is a LOT more to life than looks. Although having a male-model face will make things easier, it's not all there is to life in my opinion. If that was the case then everyone over 35 would've roped. Instead the majority that I know are living fulfilling, happy lives.
There's you're daily dose of bluepill lol ^

just heroinmax if its over bro

If you don't looksmax life will just keep getting worse until you suicide.

This is terrible advice so don't do this, but it's what helped me:

I was feeling that way about 1 and 1/2 years ago after I took some completely un-frauded pics in the worst lighting possible, made me feel like giving up tbh. Felt like I didn't have any reason to live
BUT I took that and turned it into "there's no point so I might as well make it good". Promised myself I'd do everything I could to make my life better and that if it didn't I was gonna kill myself.
I used my every waking moment on making my life better- I ignored friends, family, my phone and everything remotely enjoyable. Squeezed the absolute shit out of that month becoming as healthy, attractive and skilled as I possibly could. Wish I could remember everything I did, but as you can tell I'm still here.
In my case feeling suicidal opened up alot of doors; my social anxiety was literally non-existent because I didn't care; my productivity was off the charts because all distractions were meaningless.
Alot of my transformation was mental, but I wasn't a 'mentalcel' as I was ugly AND awkward (p.m if you want a pic of me back then for proof).

Hope some of that made sense and please know that you're not alone. Honestly things have been getting better and better ever since, I have a girlfriend now and ambitions- the only reason I joined this site is for my career.
There is a LOT more to life than looks. Although having a male-model face will make things easier, it's not all there is to life in my opinion. If that was the case then everyone over 35 would've roped. Instead the majority that I know are living fulfilling, happy lives.
There's you're daily dose of bluepill lol ^
Did your looks improve?
And Idk man my brain is utterly fked
I am
1, extremely bipolar
2, extremely impulsive
3, always looking for exactness and hate uncertainty
the list goes on, the only reason I am fine now is becuase i am from a wealthy family and have effectively another chance to make it good in my current uni course
(a failed a course before this current one)
I can rely on one thing though, and that is that I try and never give up,
I know I will come out on top eventually and get my brain in check

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
Did your looks improve?
And Idk man my brain is utterly fked
I am
1, extremely bipolar
2, extremely impulsive
3, always looking for exactness and hate uncertainty
the list goes on, the only reason I am fine now is becuase i am from a wealthy family and have effectively another chance to make it good in my current uni course
(a failed a course before this current one)
I can rely on one thing though, and that is that I try and never give up,
I know I will come out on top eventually and get my brain in check
As long as you don't give up you'll go far, good luck with your future, self-improvement was the best thing that's ever happened to me and I hope it'll help you too. Depression/hopelessness is something no-one should have to endure but you'll come out the other side stronger :)

And yeah my looks improved, but only with softmaxxes