I cannot deny BBCpill any longer

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
Unfortunately, cumskin brethren, it has only just begun. This is an uphill battle.

Young white girls are shaking their asses to rap music on TikTok.

not over yet but it will be soon.

In the next 10 years black SMV will overtake white, in 20 we will be equal with Asians, and eventually when I'm old a 6ft white normie will have the same SMV as a 6ft Indian normie.

The Jews have won.

My advice is to make sure you ascend now so you can enjoy being on top while we still are, because soon we won't be.

Image 13

@Xangsane @looksmaxxer234 @TheTakeoverHasBegun @klip11 @5'7 zoomer @Beastimmung @exo @apemaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 21661, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Eventually it will reverse because in like 300 years white people will be so rare they will be treasured

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
This is the fate of white men
IMG 5588

We are not here to take part - we are here to take over
Lebron James Walking GIF by NBA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Bushman, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Unfortunately, cumskin brethren, it has only just begun. This is an uphill battle.

In the next 10 years black SMV will overtake white, in 20 we will be equal with Asians, and eventually when I'm old a 6ft white normie will have the same SMV as a 6ft Indian normie.

The Jews have won.

My advice is to make sure you ascend now so you can enjoy being on top while we still are, because soon we won't be.

View attachment 2335235

@Xangsane @looksmaxxer234 @TheTakeoverHasBegun @klip11 @5'7 zoomer @Beastimmung @exo @apemaxxed

dnrd

Don't deny it, I'm not a fucking cuck but it's obvious our SMV is declining and theirs is increasing.
Idkn if our smv is declining but yeah it's going up for them.

BBC SMV is so high that they are shitting in public in LA

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and 5'7 zoomer
water is wet,tyrone is law

BBC SMV is so high that they are shitting in public in the streets of LA
Bro African refugees arrive in Europe and just drop their pants as soon as they get off the plane and a blonde PAWG spawns to blow them, have seen it happen many times

• JFL
You dumb niggers are going to incite an apocalypse.

The Jews have won.

View attachment 2335235

This song is too POWERFUL for us

Indeed the BBC PILL IS LAW @Ai Impact

Last edited:
  • Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back