I cannot even get wet dreams anymore

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
even my subconcious has accepted that i will never get laid so it cant happen even in my dreams.

the only time i dream of women it involves a certain girl either laughing at me or cucking me with other guys.

its enraging how some guys get it going with the first girl they talk to meanwhile other guys just get traumatized against their will.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, omnilegent, ey88 and 1 other person
i'm sorry to hear this bro, just try your best to improve yourself and keep your head up

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
i dont like my looksmatch
just don't give up hope. approach whoever you like if u don't wanna looksmatch, but don't have your expectations too high

• So Sad
approach whoever you like if u don't wanna looksmatch, but don't have your expectations too high
there isnt anyone i like anymore. its just kids and grannies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 91632
even my subconcious has accepted that i will never get laid so it cant happen even in my dreams.

the only time i dream of women it involves a certain girl either laughing at me or cucking me with other guys.

its enraging how some guys get it going with the first girl they talk to meanwhile other guys just get traumatized against their will.
Nigga... PLEASE STOP POSTING :feelswhy:
At first I was making fun of you without knowing who you were but after I read more threads about you I realised this shit is getting way too personal and real day by day :feelswhy:

Ain't even try to be funny or shit when I read the last paragraph I started crying knowing how real this shit is :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
At first I was making fun of you without knowing who you were but after I read more threads about you I realised this shit is getting way too personal and real day by day :feelswhy:

Ain't even try to be funny or shit when I read the last paragraph I started crying knowing how real this shit is :feelsbadman:
makes you wish i just made oneitis threads right?