I cannot focus on anything

Klasik616

Klasik616

Once an aspie, always an aspie
Unless it's something to escape inceldom I cannot focus on study, work or other shit happening around me. I just want to escape inceldom so bad I don't care about anything else, I'm so depressed cus my life has been utter shit for the last 6 years. I'm getting older and uglier and cannot stand it. The more time I lose without making progress, the less opportunities I will have.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
It wont change anything. You have a mental issue, you just focus on sex now because you know 100% you lack it, but when you fulfill that it will be something else.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Because your brain has been damaged by carbohydrate consumption

Go raw carnivore

me

• JFL
demons are turning us into zombies

It wont change anything. You have a mental issue, you just focus on sex now because you know 100% you lack it, but when you fulfill that it will be something else.
I know I have to solve every problem but looksmaxxing is my focus right now. I have quite a lot of problems right now not just dating.

It's a young man's problem.

• +1
Unless it's something to escape inceldom I cannot focus on study, work or other shit happening around me. I just want to escape inceldom so bad I don't care about anything else, I'm so depressed cus my life has been utter shit for the last 6 years. I'm getting older and uglier and cannot stand it. The more time I lose without making progress, the less opportunities I will have.
The last 3 years of high school i legit couldn't focus on anything because i was so depressed