i cannot imagine how women who have been heavily sexually abused as little girls feel. i make this thread because my oneitis is a victim.

_MVP_

_MVP_

risklessness
she is 33 year old and has heavy post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), borderline and self-harm (cutting, in some cases even burning herself)

she probably has intrusive memories, is easily triggered, i saw her many times being silent in horror, almost non-responsive

she even refuses to talk about it, never mentioned it to me, but the rumors in ward indicate she was indeed sexually abused as a little girl

very complex trauma, she has to go very often to max. security mental hospital

anyone knows more about such "people" ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vanillaicecream, piec, maarda and 1 other person
she is 33 year old and has heavy ptsd, borderline and self-harm (cutting, in some cases even burning herself)

she probably has intrusive memories, is easily triggered, i saw her many times being silent in horror, almost non-responsive

she even refuses to talk about it, never mentioned it to me, but the rumors in ward indicate she was indeed sexually abused as a little girl

4326812 IMG 5248

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111, truthhurts, iblamechico and 2 others
Awww and what? U feel bad about your oneitis?? You're a pussy now MVP!!???

• +1
Reactions: h111 and truthhurts
niggas oneitis is 33 years old

state of khhv niggas in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, piec, h111 and 2 others
she is 33 year old and has heavy post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), borderline and self-harm (cutting, in some cases even burning herself)

While she talks with u about her problems, fucks she Chad :feelswhat:. Brootal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, h111 and iblamechico
niggas oneitis is 33 years old

state of khhv niggas in 2024
Hey, he literally lives in a psyche ward, you dont exactly get a lot of women to pick from at that point. Give him a break.

• +1
Reactions: h111 and truthhurts
why did you say "people" at the end basically implying they arent on the same level as us? if you truly cared then why

why did you say "people" at the end basically implying they arent on the same level as us? if you truly cared then why
i have a perverse humor.

• +1
Reactions: h111