i cannot stand the subhumans in my class

N

n33tf1f

based
i currently sit in front of the class and i sit next to 2 repulsive subhumans

the first one sits behind me, an ethnik foid with a literal inward curve for supraorbital rims/brow ridge and has the worst bug eyes / UEE ive ever seen. she has a recessed chin, retruded flat maxilla and literally 0 face depth. has an extremely round vomit inducing face shape, shitty skin that looks like it’s infected with hives with tiny red dots everywhere. shit looks like a fucking rash and to top it off she has an extremely skinnyfat melted unshapely body that she exacerbates by wearing tight clothing and yoga pants.

the second subhuman sits on my left and is this microframed tallcel turkcel with the biggest, crooked and most malformed bird nose ive ever seen. to top it off his nasal bridge is extremely thin as is his nose, which probably explains why his voice is extremely toddler like and squeaky. fucking childbirth bearing hips and 16 in bideltoid. jesus fucking christ. looking at his face is repulsing, his IPD is like 33 mm and he has an extremely short mandible 1.5 in mandible that looks comical.

i am literally this close to wiping these genetic filth. one wrong word/glance/touch away from just going all out barrage fist on their deformed melted fucking faces.

i cannot stand their egos, the birdcel literally annoys the fuck out of me every time he opens his small putrid mouth and the girl keeps making irrelevant remarks and mumbling at me. i dont even pay attention to them. im trying to hide my contempt but i dont know for how much longer i can pull shit off. how do they not realize how fucking torpid and disgusting they look? HOW DO THEY NOT FUCKING REALIZE IT??? how can they live their fucking life existing like this, i swear to whoever the fuck is out there i will kill these miserable fucks one day

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Coco, maxmendietta, Deleted member 3328 and 6 others
yeah not a single word

you guys dont understand. i am extremely paranoid of these subhumans. i constantly glance over my shoulder to make sure a fucking ethnik isnt taking out a syringe from their pocket and planning to inject me with estrogen or corticosteroids or some shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Coco, DidntRead and 3 others
And eventually they marry, have kids and the karma does good by them and they have a gandy tier chico child

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Titbot
Then sit them

i wouldnt be surprised if i was an exchange student in canada a curry would wipe out a pot and start mixing 90 different herbs and all the indians gather around him while he takes a shit in the pot and cooks it during lunch break

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
i wouldnt be surprised if i was an exchange student in canada a curry would wipe out a pot and start mixing 90 different herbs and all the indians gather around him while he takes a shit in the pot and cooks it during lunch break

problem is that there are so many of them and they’re untrustable weird smelly subhuman fucks. at any given moment one could pull out his curry filled poison syringe and stab it in your jugular
and make your bones, organs shrink, hair fall off and you suddenly lose your dick

Lmao spitting facts and knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and n33tf1f
Where do you live bro? Turkey

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Move to India as a suicide bomber

• JFL
Reactions: n33tf1f
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Aesthetic, Titbot and 1 other person
Why do you hate ugly people so much like i do? Remind you of yourself?

im not selfhating in the slightest.

there is just something extremely repulsive about them and their outlook on the world. they’re incognizant of how ugly and what an inconvenience of a sight they are to everyone else. they act like a normal human being when they aren’t and their irrationality and ignorance makes me angry
contrary to what you may think i actually tolerate selfconscious disillusioned ugly people

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
im not selfhating in the slightest.

there is just something extremely repulsive about them and their outlook on the world. they’re incognizant of how ugly and what an inconvenience of a sight they are to everyone else. they act like a normal human being when they aren’t and their irrationality and ignorance makes me angry
contrary to what you may think i actually tolerate selfconscious disillusioned ugly people
Tbh uggies live rent free in your head bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and n33tf1f
i currently sit in front of the class and i sit next to 2 repulsive subhumans

the first one sits behind me, an ethnik foid with a literal inward curve for supraorbital rims/brow ridge and has the worst bug eyes / UEE ive ever seen. she has a recessed chin, retruded flat maxilla and literally 0 face depth. has an extremely round vomit inducing face shape, shitty skin that looks like it’s infected with hives with tiny red dots everywhere. shit looks like a fucking rash and to top it off she has an extremely skinnyfat melted unshapely body that she exacerbates by wearing tight clothing and yoga pants.

the second subhuman sits on my left and is this microframed tallcel turkcel with the biggest, crooked and most malformed bird nose ive ever seen. to top it off his nasal bridge is extremely thin as is his nose, which probably explains why his voice is extremely toddler like and squeaky. fucking childbirth bearing hips and 16 in bideltoid. jesus fucking christ. looking at his face is repulsing, his IPD is like 33 mm and he has an extremely short mandible 1.5 in mandible that looks comical.

i am literally this close to wiping these genetic filth. one wrong word/glance/touch away from just going all out barrage fist on their deformed melted fucking faces.

i cannot stand their egos, the birdcel literally annoys the fuck out of me every time he opens his small putrid mouth and the girl keeps making irrelevant remarks and mumbling at me. i dont even pay attention to them. im trying to hide my contempt but i dont know for how much longer i can pull shit off. how do they not realize how fucking torpid and disgusting they look? HOW DO THEY NOT FUCKING REALIZE IT??? how can they live their fucking life existing like this, i swear to whoever the fuck is out there i will kill these miserable fucks one day
Post pics next time

they probably say those remarks to you bcs they mog you. I am sorry boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot and n33tf1f