Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
That's the big problem of Internet
You give attention to people you would never even consider irl :feelspepo:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ken, 5'7 zoomer, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 4 others
this has only crossed your mind now, after 4 years of rotting here?

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
it's been a slow slide since puahate was shut down. The userbase used to be adults with a sense of humor. Now it's 14 year olds who think it's over before they've even finished puberty + some indians

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Clqs, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 3 others
have you guys ever had people you could talk about blackpill with IRL?

seems impossible tbh. I would only ever bring it up as a joke or in a non-serious way.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
it's been a slow slide since puahate was shut down. The userbase used to be adults with a sense of humor. Now it's 14 year olds who think it's over before they've even finished puberty + some indians
yep and we used to ban people that never tried talking to girls or putting themselves together

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag

seems impossible tbh. I would only ever bring it up as a joke or in a non-serious wa
had people at work talk about the red pill but that makes me 10x more mad than blue pill talk

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, XtrovertNTnormalfag and TechnoBoss

seems impossible tbh. I would only ever bring it up as a joke or in a non-serious way.
Yeah i actually talked with a dude about it

It’s def not impossible, just avoid autist sayings

The topic came across confidence and pulling girls, then i started explaining how its all in the face and we told eachother about our anecdotal experiences

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

most people get that looks matter

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese

yea you have to wonder why its been hammered into societies brains through media that incel issues=violent bitter losers who are sociopathic and its all their own fault. speak objectively about anything looks/love related from a blackpill perspective you are viewed as a socially inept loser

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ShawarmaFilth
true, im talking to boomers as they were real people

had people at work talk about the red pill but that makes me 10x more mad than blue pill talk
Nah u can discuss it just avoid stuff that would seem misogynistic even if its not (i didnt have to cuz the dude i was talking to was pretty chill) And dont use autist terms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and datboijj

yeah most of my friends are more redpilled, but they're starting to come around to it. Probably because of tiktok and all that

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
replace teenagers with subhumans

yea you have to wonder why its been hammered into societies brains through media that incel issues=violent bitter losers who are sociopathic and its all their own fault. speak objectively about anything looks/love related from a blackpill perspective you are viewed as a socially inept loser
Blackpill is just saying that looks matter a ton

How r u gonna be seen as a loser?

Cope there’s always been teens on PSL forums
https://incels.wiki/w/List_of_SlutHaters_by_height
yep and we used to ban people that never tried talking to girls or putting themselves together
tales

There is 1 or 2 friends I could’ve maybe but even then I couldn’t. I’m talking about the ones that knew about these niche online spaces but they were more in the radical political extremist memes side

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Cope there’s always been teens on PSL forums
https://incels.wiki/w/List_of_SlutHaters_by_height

tales

There is 1 or 2 friends I could’ve maybe but even then I couldn’t. I’m talking about the ones that knew about these niche online spaces but they were more in the radical political extremist memes side
Don't do it
Golfing Pga Tour GIF by RightNow

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
edit

Last edited: