I can’t accept women above 25 year old

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I’ve only been on dates with 3 women above 25: one blonde who was 29 but she ghosted me after several meetups. The black chick who’s 31 and still orbiting me but I’m not seeing her before surgerymaxxing. And another blonde I fucked several times before ghosting her.

All the LTRs I’ve had were with girls between 18-22, till now. I could get such relationships while still being young but now I’m 27, and turning 28 next year. The agepill horrifies me. And I don’t want to date foids above 25 because most of them are only trying to settle down after having tens of hundreds of dicks behind them.

Now a 16 year old JB keeps calling me hot and asks frequently for dates, but she actually looks worse than my ex. No point in going out with her ngl.

Now I’m just saving money for any means of fighting against the age pill. I don’t want to “settle down “with a foid who had way more exciting experiences than me. Wish I could have some easy slays this year after surgeries, and find a nice gf who’s at least high tier Becky next year. If I can not achieve that goal I’d just rotmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Chadeep, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
Now a 16 year old JB keeps calling me hot and asks frequently for dates, but she actually looks worse than my ex. No point in going out with her ngl.
If she's virgin just go for her, young pussy is the best.

It's pointless to be serious with foids anyway.
Nah, I still want some companionship against loneliness, and a trophy gf as validation.

How old are you OP? Because when you get to my age (mid-30s) you will have no other choice buddy boy. My gf is 31. And most of the women who are interested in me genuinely are in their 30s. Maybe late 20s. The last time I had a 25 year old girlfriend was when I dated Yogapants. I was 31.

You have to start get used to dating older women. When Chad hits 31, women are going to look at him and think how pathetic he is being a roided out loser still trying to chase tail at his age. And he isn't going to pull the young tail like he used to. Real life isn't r/mgtow or r/trp where they lead you to believe that balding middle-aged pot-bellied office cucks making $50,000/year can pull 18-25 year old hotties.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Germania and Deleted member 616
How old are you OP? Because when you get to my age (mid-30s) you will have no other choice buddy boy. My gf is 31. And most of the women who are interested in me genuinely are in their 30s. Maybe late 20s. The last time I had a 25 year old girlfriend was when I dated Yogapants. I was 31.
27 as stated in the OP.

I’m gonna agefraud on tinder after my surgical ascension, like 24-25 for example. Lifefuel is that I know some dudes who are in their late 20s and still dating girls around 19-25. They just seem to have a very bluepilled and comfy mindset and can appreciate simple little things in life. So it’d probably be helpful to de-blackpill myself to a certain extent (as long as she’s attractive enough for me).

You have to start get used to dating older women. When Chad hits 31, women are going to look at him and think how pathetic he is being a roided out loser still trying to chase tail at his age. And he isn't going to pull the young tail like he used to. Real life isn't r/mgtow or r/trp where they lead you to believe that balding middle-aged pot-bellied office cucks making $50,000/year can pull 18-25 year old hotties.
This, you wont have choice after 30

Just collagen max to reverse age bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, middayshowers, DidntRead and 2 others
Yeah sucks man. I'm late 20s and only started consistently banging women within the last 3 years. It's very sad. I'm so far behind.

I've already decided that I'm not 'settling' until 34 or 35 most likely and then it will be with a girl in her mid 20's. Just gonna keep trying to bang girls early 20s.

I was in Israel last week and got the number of a 17 year old cute Israeli girl, so that shows it's not hopeless, but it'sstill fucking hard.
Just collagen max to reverse age bro

How do you collagen max

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, wannaimprove, Demir and 1 other person
Yeah sucks man. I'm late 20s and only started consistently banging women within the last 3 years. It's very sad. I'm so far behind.

I've already decided that I'm not 'settling' until 34 or 35 most likely and then it will be with a girl in her mid 20's. Just gonna keep trying to bang girls early 20s.

I was in Israel last week and got the number of a 17 year old cute Israeli girl, so that shows it's not hopeless, but it'sstill fucking hard.

How do you collagen max
It might be a mistake to let my ex go. She’s 22 (looked 25 tho because she’s working in shifts which aged her bad)when she met me (26) and had a very good gf material personality.

The problem was that I was never satisfied with her in bed even if she gave all her passion because her body sucks. She also said after meeting me she just wanted to make plans for the future instead of having fun (she claimed she only had sex in LTR with 3 guys in the past, but who knows) which made me feel like I was a “safe choice “. Maybe I was thinking too much, but the unsatisfying sex life alone was enough to kill my hope in that LTR.

How do you collagen max
Im so glad i started to just bang chicks when i was 17. Never had a ltr and i’m not regretting it. When does the age pill start to hit men? I’m 22 now

It might be a mistake to let my ex go. She’s 22 (looked 25 tho because she’s working in shifts which aged her bad)when she met me (26) and had a very good gf material personality.

The problem was that I was never satisfied with her in bed even if she gave all her passion because her body sucks. She also said after meeting me she just wanted to make plans for the future instead of having fun (she claimed she only had sex in LTR with 3 guys in the past, but who knows) which made me feel like I was a “safe choice “. Maybe I was thinking too much, but the unsatisfying sex life alone was enough to kill my hope in that LTR.

You can't stay with a girl when you don't enjoy the sex. It's totally pointless.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Im so glad i started to just bang chicks when i was 17. Never had a ltr and i’m not regretting it. When does the age pill start to hit men? I’m 22 now
you look 26+ tbh.

You can't stay with a girl when you don't enjoy the sex. It's totally pointless.
Yes, I could definitely tell she’s sexually attracted to me (she always wanted it more than me LMAO). But when I looked at her thinning hair, touching her dry pale skin, and feeling her small tits/short legs, it was a huge turn-off ngl.

She looks decent with makeup that’s why I was not ashamed to show her off. But the sex? It sucked.

Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Botox (worked wonders for me), retin a, copper peptides, laser treats, fillers, red light therapy, sunscreen every day.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 1 other person
Botox (worked wonders for me), retin a, copper peptides, laser treats, fillers, red light therapy, sunscreen every day.

Is getting a hair transplant good too if you start balding?

I'm 16 but balding is my biggest fear tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
grannymaxx is the key for ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and chadpreetcel123