I can’t attract hqnbs, I’d probably end up with slut as my gf.

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
Over for me, for past five weeks in university, I coudnt attract a single high quality girl, I feel I am literally subhuman to them. Instead they prefer some Manlet hairy guys.

I only attract sluts who are mostly dumb, at this point I really don’t care, I’ll just have to go with It.

@Xangsane i gave up, hope your dates went great tho.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 22962, ItsOverCel and 2 others
Over for me, for past five weeks in university, I coudnt attract a single high quality girl, I feel I am literally subhuman to them. Instead they prefer some Manlet hairy guys.

I only attract sluts who are mostly dumb, at this point I really don’t care, I’ll just have to go with It.

atlease you attract someone

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
mogs me
I only received iois by one girl but brutally rejected her and now afraid to talk to her to apologize and tell that it was my blackpill autism and fear of women because I am a high inhib low nt autist and now she thinks it was all serious because I am jacked and girls in Russia think automatically that muscles = high nt chad and I can't be that autistic and probably was serious

FgkqY4zXkAEJobW

HQNP girls like prettyboys

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish and Xangsane
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
HQNP girls like guys who look like their dad.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 20370 and sub5inchcel
@Xangsane i see hairy manlets with really gorgeous modest girls in uni, but they all low inhib and kinda redpillest. this is state of black pilled world.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
and only sluts and fuck girls talk to me or befriend me. truly over

@Xangsane i see hairy manlets with really gorgeous modest girls in uni, but they all low inhib and kinda redpillest. this is state of black pilled world.
please advise me, shall i cold approach wtf, but I don't take rejections so easily because of the high standards I put for myself. i have met few in piano class but they show no interest in me and even act as if I don't exist even if I mogged the whole class.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
please advise me, shall i cold approach wtf, but I don't take rejections so easily because of the high standards I put for myself. i have met few in piano class but they show no interest in me and even act as if I don't exist even if I mogged the whole class.
Take a few deep breaths, keep a smile on your face and cold approach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back