I can’t be bothered to capitalise on ioi

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
before ascension I always thought to approach girls who showed clear interest in me.

After ascension and being ran thru now I can’t be bothered every time some girl compliments me or eye fucks.

Im still not at the looks level for girls to consistently approach me. I just can’t be fucked asking anymore like a starved cuck. can’t you see I’m a jaded doomer bro. I ain’t do all dat

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, TechnoBoss and ryuken
you're interesting

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Alt Number 3
I feel the same way. I'm just too lazy to make moves now when I see a lot of IOIs. Brain chemistry is fucked or I'm just not hungry enough to capitalize.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I feel the same way. I'm just too lazy to make moves now when I see a lot of IOIs. Brain chemistry is fucked or I'm just not hungry enough to capitalize.
it’s why I started fucking trans girls in the daily

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, irkkedmulatto and serialcoper
i thought they force the mods to work for 16 hours a day and allow them to only sleep in the remaining 8 hours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and TechnoBoss
i thought they force the mods to work for 16 hours a day and allow them to only sleep in the remaining 8 hours
I've just been rotting recently. I was actually doing things and getting IOIs a few weeks back.

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ryuken
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken