i cant believe gym girls think an ass is an achievement

try2beme

try2beme

South American Classic
Imagine if men would take dick pump pictures, and be like im so greatful i have a dick

Ass is a prerequisite and these ladies acting like Gods chosen one for not being flat and bending over in front of gym mirrors everyday while their legs turn into elephants due to muh bulking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension, perpetuallytired, Imretarded? and 9 others
Meanwhile skinny latinas , black and arab girls booty jiggles when they walk and is fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
Imagine if men would take dick pump pictures, and be like im so greatful i have a dick

Ass is a prerequisite and these ladies acting like Gods chosen one for not being flat and bending over in front of gym mirrors everyday while their legs turn into elephants due to muh bulking
It's a cope for them. Gymcel principles apply to foids as well. No amount of jymcelling with change their non-existent hips, shit fat distribution and etc. Besides, gymcelled glutes are like man arse so JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater, BeanletMogger, Imretarded? and 2 others
I’ve been gymcelling for over two years and think gym obsessed girls are weird asf usually

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, maarda and try2beme
Pics of gym girl asses for research ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, Darkeningstar and try2beme
I thought that's like a truism. Almost everyone has heard that saying at some point. It's like having a desirable trait that gets, in part, ullified by possessing another undesirable trait. Some people have different preferences, but the conventional ideal is for men to have somewhat athletic and lean builds while women are expected (or encouraged) to be slim and curvy (hourglass figure).

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and try2beme
I thought that's like a truism. Almost everyone has heard that saying at some point. It's like having a desirable trait that gets, in part, ullified by possessing another undesirable trait. Some people have different preferences, but the conventional ideal is for men to have somewhat athletic and lean builds while women are expected (or encouraged) to be slim and curvy (hourglass figure).
More like ass = dick

Women without ass are concerning just like men without dicks

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
many times is the case that a woman starts out with a flat ass, then to train her ass so that after some times, they have a gyatt

many times is the case that a woman starts out with a flat ass, then to train her ass so that after some times, they have a gyatt
And fat legs too since theyre a genetic abomination who cant be natty thick

see it from other angle, its a genetical achievement

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
And fat legs too since theyre a genetic abomination who cant be natty thick
nothing wrong with thick legs on women. actually if the ass is big but the legs are small they don't look ideal.

More like ass = dick

Women without ass are concerning just like men without dicks
Yes, I think ass is more analogous to dick size because boob preferences vary quite a bit, but almost all men like a fat ass

• +1
For them it's a achievement because they don't have anything else to offer (just like girls who make a career and by that they think they become more desirable, except that instead of putting mental effort to have a career, you put physical effort for the ass), so they offer sexuality, because there are a lot of men, especially old men with money and status, who are extremely horny and have a big sex drive, who when they see any form of female sexualization, would want to have sex with them instantly..

• +1
nothing wrong with thick legs on women. actually if the ass is big but the legs are small they don't look ideal.
Skinny thick girls or thick thick are perfect everything else is cope