Legend
Philtrum clearly doesn't matter

Tumblr 2caeed98c770d9e5454412338a02f622 e72f2ffe 1280
8787jhjh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Lmao, Bitch and 13 others
it's crazy to me amnesia simp for this guy and never simped for vinnie who is more gl, more aesthetic, and gets way more prime bitches than Nils
I hate Nils

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Mewton, Erik-Jón and 3 others
Someone morph amnesia with big philtrum

it's crazy to me amnesia simp for this guy and never simped for vinnie who is more gl, more aesthetic, and gets way more prime bitches than Nils
I hate Nils
Eye area pill.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
It does matter. It still is a flaw which makes his face look unharmonious sometimes. He just has the other good features to compensate

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 14774, ropemax and 3 others
He's good looking in spite of it
its still a failo

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, DarkLooks and subhuman incel
It does matter. It still is a flaw which makes his face look unharmonious sometimes. He just has the other good features to compensate
Do you think filler in his upper lip can fix that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, subhuman incel and germanlooks
Shocking that a guy with mostly good features is still gl with 1 or 2 small flaws :eek:

Humans are not some perfectly generated AI creatures....unless you are De Poot, O'Pry, Prime Chico, Meeks, Gandy, and Barrett.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Lmao, Kingcel32 and 2 others
Do you think filler in his upper lip can fix that?
It should definitely make it look better. His thin upper lip is a flaw on its own so he would fix 2 flaws at the same time

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, subhuman incel and Chadeep
It should definitely make it look better. His thin upper lip is a flaw on its own so he would fix 2 flaws at the same time
I think his upper lip is a bigger failo makes him look fetal alcohol syndrome

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Kingcel32, subhuman incel and 2 others
Op you’re so retarded this guy is htn. But he is FAMOUS, girls will fawn over due to it. Why is it hard to get
hes famous cause of his looks therefore clearly one huge "flaw" by psl standards doesnt matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Prince88, Kingcel32 and 2 others
he can just get a liplift. everything else about him is perfect

He is chadlite come on…
In motion maybe. But his lower third is short asf, and is philtrum shit. Chadlites need to be almost perfect. You get deceived by his pheno and fame

Looks like @aBetterMii

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and aBetterMii
In motion maybe. But his lower third is short asf, and is philtrum shit. Chadlites need to be almost perfect. You get deceived by his pheno and fame
I don’t even know who he is lol, but he has a great eye area, if he is HTN then I am LTN rofl.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Kingcel32, aBetterMii and 2 others
hes famous cause of his looks therefore clearly one huge "flaw" by psl standards doesnt matter
What i have learned from girls is unless you’re a gigagigachad, you need one flaw to be considered as very gl. Female brains don’t like perfection or full symetry etc.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
What i have learned from girls is unless you’re a gigagigachad, you need one flaw to be considered as very gl. Female brains don’t like perfection or full symetry etc.

I don’t even know who he is lol, but he has a great eye area, if he is HTN then I am LTN rofl.
To me he is just proof of pheno and prettyboyness

Its short

u dont need uber masculine jawline to be appealing.

It's about harmony except for his philtrum problem which he can fix easily for a couple thousand.

I would suck dick for his eye color

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, aBetterMii, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 9670
Go eyecos

not sure how i like the results tbh. Eye area is one thing that is hard to fraud

Thick ass limbals + A10 eyes is something that only God bestows on lucky people and no matter how hard we try I feel like technology can only make shitty replicas of it.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18840
not sure how i like the results tbh. Eye area is one thing that is hard to fraud

Thick ass limbals + A10 eyes is something that only God bestows on lucky people and no matter how hard we try I feel like technology can only make shitty replicas of it.

View attachment 1776404
One session. Go for 2-3 or go home

Attachments

• BE9D2914-6DA3-4C49-94FD-9BF9B8722724.jpeg
    BE9D2914-6DA3-4C49-94FD-9BF9B8722724.jpeg
    567.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and AlexanderTheGreat
One session. Go for 2-3 or go home

pretty good tbh...the ones I saw they didn't have any limbals but maybe cuz they didnt have the limbals to begin with.

any side effects long term?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
pretty good tbh...the ones I saw they didn't have any limbals but maybe cuz they didnt have the limbals to begin with.

any side effects long term?
Not so far. But who cares if you go blind post 40 yo?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
as long as they dont his the pupil shud be safe i think.
Yes its what they say. But who know tbh i guess no case of blindness thus far tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 18694

View attachment 1776404
A lot of ppl have blue eyes as a baby and lose them including me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
His dad:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member 18840
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and forevergymcelling
Mirin him frauding his brutal forehead wrinkles and pores with filters

0EFE87E3 071B 4D5A 865A 21113FA12091

his upper third is extremely good. just have 10/10 features to balance out your subhuman flaws theory

Just have blue eyes, good hair theory strikes again.

You agree his eyes mog squinting eyes ? (Most Hunter eyecels are just squinting)

Huge chins have always been a Habsburg psyop

“ over for Nils the philtrumcel, life as a man starts at 3:1 chin to philtrum” :soy:

B0D5B5E2 1692 4AA7 B60E DF4F2BD071E3

Shocking that a guy with mostly good features is still gl with 1 or 2 small flaws :eek:

Humans are not some perfectly generated AI creatures....unless you are De Poot, O'Pry, Prime Chico, Meeks, Gandy, and Barrett.
Did you omit Maher to piss people off or are you stupid