I can't believe how many people think not working makes you a loser

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's such an utterly cucked mindset. Yes I'm a loser because I refuse to wageslave in a soul-crushing pointless bullshit job that will probably get replaced by AI in 10 years for 8 hours a day, when I could be trying out new delicious recipes, watching TV, writing a book, etc. :feelskek:

Normies are so fucking brainwashed and low IQ srs.

I'm never getting a job unless somebody puts a gun to my head.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 47332 and 18 others
is every post from you a cope thread about how being an unemployed incel with no life or goals is perfectly normal and okay?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, fuxkdakikez, dakchuh and 13 others
neither wageslaving neither being unemployed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 20370
Living off your parents is even worse…

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Pikabro
i'm not against jobs really, i'm just against the employment process. i wish i could just show up to the gun factory and start putting guns together

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, R@m@, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
is every post from you a cope thread about how being an uneemployed incel with no life or goals is perfectly normal and okay?
He’s probably more saying it’s common to be incel or incel adjacent these days and while it sucks the response is to NEET if u can instead of wageslave in a dead end job u hate around normies who are dipshits.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Pikabro
He’s probably more saying it’s common to be incel or incel adjacent these days and while it sucks the response is to NEET if u can instead of wageslave in a dead end job u hate around normies who are dipshits.
no, the op is saying he doesn't want a job. He'd rather watch tv. Then he's saying no one should look down on him.

• Love it
Reactions: incel194012940
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I mean unless u specifically enjoy ur career, why would u?

Better than exhausting oneself with soul crushing job.

Or makes more sense to look down on wagecucks in terrible jobs which they secretly hate.
People are always going to look down on moochers. Someone has to pay for op.

is every post from you a cope thread about how being an uneemployed incel with no life or goals is perfectly normal and okay?
no, the op is saying he doesn't want a job. He'd rather watch tv. Then he's saying no one should look down on him.
Historically speaking, the people least likely to have a job were nobles and royalty.

Do you know what that makes me?

MV5BNjQ3MjRjYzgtZDI1ZS00NmZmLWE4ZTgtNGFhNWEzYzQwNzRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTcwODc0MDM@._V1_.jpg

Historically speaking, the people least likely to have a job were nobles and royalty.

Do you know what that makes me?

MV5BNjQ3MjRjYzgtZDI1ZS00NmZmLWE4ZTgtNGFhNWEzYzQwNzRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTcwODc0MDM@._V1_.jpg
oh, wow, checkmate I guess. I didn't mean to suggest his highness should get a life.

It's such an utterly cucked mindset. Yes I'm a loser because I refuse to wageslave in a soul-crushing pointless bullshit job that will probably get replaced by AI in 10 years for 8 hours a day, when I could be trying out new delicious recipes, watching TV, writing a book, etc. :feelskek:

Jfl at normgroids losing hair and collagen because of working

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, Deleted member 52057, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
People are always going to look down on moochers. Someone has to pay for op.
That doesn’t mean it makes sense. It’s just a shaming tactic based out of jealousy, at least from low status wageslaves.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Melly, gothmog6 and 1 other person
oh, wow, checkmate I guess
I was only half-joking. @Aladin is right, why do bullshit work that normies themselves secretly hate? Do you know how many people bitch endlessly whenever government raises the retirement age? Very clearly they can't wait to escape their shitty existence at work. Very, very few people actually want to work. People would kill to be in my position right now (just relaxing as a NEET).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
That doesn’t mean it makes sense. It’s just a shaming tactic based out of jealousy, at least from low status wageslaves.
nah, it makes sense to resent someone living off your labor

I was only half-joking. @Aladin is right, why do bullshit work that normies themselves secretly hate? Do you know how many people bitch endlessly whenever government raises the retirement age? Very clearly they can't wait to escape their shitty existence at work. Very, very few people actually want to work. People would kill to be in my position right now (just relaxing as a NEET).
Why not just steal everything you own and kill you if you get in the way?

• Love it
Reactions: T50 Demon
The only point of wagelsaving is to earn imaginary "money" so you can looksmax if you are unfortunate to be born as a subchad.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Sort of like the uber-rich that collect like 90% of the value of your labor :feelskek:

I find it hilarious that society demonizes welfare leeches yet also glorifies the rich, who literally by definition are parasites.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, MoggerGaston, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Sort of like the uber-rich that collect like 90% of the value of your labor :feelskek:

I find it hilarious that society demonizes welfare leeches yet also glorifies the rich, who literally by definition are parasites.
People don't demonize you. They just think you suck because you mooch off others and don't provide any value. There's no reason to respect you.

That comes from jealousy.

“Why do I have to work hard when he can do nothing and not be homeless?”

Similar to:

“Why do I have to looksmax to ascend in my 20s with a non virgin Becky when Chad’s genetics allowed him to fuck virgin JB stacies since 13?”

You are disabled, so nobody expects you to have a job anyway

That comes from jealousy.

“Why do I have to work hard when he can do nothing and not be homeless?”

Similar to:

“Why do I have to looksmax to ascend in my 20s with a non virgin Becky when Chad’s genetics allowed him to fuck virgin JB stacies since 13?”
it comes from the fact that respect has to be earned. If someone isn't valuable at all, they won't be respected.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
How are u living? Benefits? That's shit and barely anything, at least in UK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
it comes from the fact that respect has to be earned. If someone isn't valuable at all, they won't be respected.
Chad didn’t earn his respect he just has genetics that get women’s pussies wet he provides no value to other men unless they can somehow leech off his social status to boost their own.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and gothmog6
NEET is only worth it if you are rich. Otheriwse you'll just be/remain broke. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69

XD

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Im both too smart and too stupid to workcel

NEET is only worth it if you are rich. Otheriwse you'll just be/remain broke. Lol.
the blackpill is the 401k wageslave has to wait till retirement to enjoy life. essentially, they've traded work in youth for leisure time in old age. the n337 philosophy is fast life strategy oriented. indeed many of us are engaged in projects that will shorten our lifespan by many decades, we want to enjoy our youth free of obligations and gay tax and bank bullshit and when we're old we can just go er on all the people that piss us off without anything to lose. no attachments or family need to be taken care of. this is ideal in an unstable environment such as this one. all you people saving money for your kids or retirement, you're going to be in for a rude awakening when the government prints the value of your retirement money right out of existence or some civil unrest erupts into all out war and the family you tried so hard to build gets wiped out

it is not rational to accumulate wealth in the present situation when things are abut to fall apart and the usd is one microsecond away from going zero, it is only rational to steal from people who are your genetic/cultural/political enemies, live day to day, scam credit card companies, and salvage rare objects from the forest.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Chad didn’t earn his respect he just has genetics that get women’s pussies wet he provides no value to other men unless they can somehow leech off his social status to boost their own.
life isn't fair. Some people get value genetically or through family wealth. But it's still value. No one is going to respect you without it.

life isn't fair. Some people get value genetically or through family wealth. But it's still value. No one is going to respect you without it.
Chad doesn’t have value to other men, only to women.

Chad doesn’t have value to other men, only to women.
sorta true, but thats still value. No one gives a shit about op, but he thinks he shouldn't be considered a loser.

sorta true, but thats still value. No one gives a shit about op, but he thinks he shouldn't be considered a loser.
OP has value to his mom.

Also OP thinks not working shouldn’t make him a loser. He probably would agree being incel makes him one, at least more than being NEET does.

OP has value to his mom.

Also OP thinks not working shouldn’t make him a loser. He probably would agree being incel makes him one, at least more than being NEET does.
bDIcryEgF_c09_awcaSFJCNPNm0=.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin

They love their comfort zone let them go down in history we don’t care

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
You need to understand normies constantly delude themselves into thinking they are living in the same planet from 20 years ago despite modern technology having deracinated all existing sectors of society

There is no inflation, working a 9 to 5 is still worth it, houses are affordable, dating women is the best thing ever and if you disagree with all of this you are an incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46979 and dreamcake1mo
^

I agree.

There's a reason why the majority of people are described as normal. The majority of the slave-class population fall for propaganda, social dominance, fulfill popular archetypes, and so on.

These people don't have cultivated mental and moral precision. They don't cultivate "inwardly". They are like silhouettes made of clear glass. Everything in the background fills them up and determines who they are. If the world is evil, then they are too.

Even the author/s of the Bible describes normal people as "lukewarm", and thus unpleasant. Norms and the mass of humanity are utterly decimated. Not only are they far behind the times, they also provide very bad insight ability, as well as many other faults.

The value of a person is incomparable due to their creation. If a bunch of same-minded people determine a person is what is identified as a "loser" and impacts them for that, then that very person would be on equal grounds to identify them as losers and do the same; granted, he committed no crime requiring debts, did no objective bad, and his action was a reaction of equal force towards the aggressor.

The thing NPCs in today's time call loser is too narrow and not even true to the actual definition (it also lacks insight on whether that person is objectively losing). Their justification, in most cases, does not beat rational sense. For example, sometimes not playing a game you are guaranteed to lose is winning. You're just winning in ways different from financially or from gains in social hierarchy (which is usually what the NPC aggressor would determine their bias from). And sometimes losing a game you were supposed to win is winning in "reality." It also lacks personal context, as not everything is as straightforward as their linear beliefs. Insight and data are required, yet they fail to account for this due to their see-through (NPC) nature.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and dakchuh
I would wage-slave if I was being properly rewarded and valued for my top 1% talent, intelligence and ambition.

But alas, this is not the case.